Help anyone! About a month ago I had my 8310 unlocked and my husbands, since then we have had problems sending pics. Very intermittent, some go threw and some dont. I have called our carrier and its definately our cells problem not the network. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to fix? Voice notes and text message works great still. Thanks!
    07-22-08 07:18 PM
    That is strange. I had my phone unlocked and didn't have that problem. Have you checked to see if perhaps it is more of a memory issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 11:48 PM
    I know sometimes that happens when I try to send sms....What I found out was that sometimes u r not in coverage area but the phone still say 1XEV or whatever ur network says at the best signal....like it gets delayed and dosen't change on the screen for a few minutes...try sending it a few times and see what happens?...sometimes ppl get into the big things when the problem is the smallest simpleist thing like that ya knmmow what I mean chili bean? lol...kk hope that helped at least a lil bit...have a good one
    07-22-08 11:53 PM
    I have been having the same problem with my 8310, for about a month now. I reinstalled the os on my phone, and that seemed to fix the problem!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 12:05 AM
    I can send but not receive. But mine seems to be alltel rather than a phone issue.
    07-23-08 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD