09-25-09 11:17 PM
35 12
tools
    I was going to suggest going straight to the company as well. These unlocking firms are a joke, imo.
    08-04-09 04:42 PM
    Hello, im having a hard time w this unlocking BB crap. its an att blackberry but im trying to unlock it to tmobile. any suggestions?
    and how do i call att and tell them im going overseas and i dnt have a att account?
    It's your lucky day! PM us your imei and we will give you the unlock code for free!
    08-04-09 06:23 PM
    Hello, im having a hard time w this unlocking BB crap. its an att blackberry but im trying to unlock it to tmobile. any suggestions?
    and how do i call att and tell them im going overseas and i dnt have a att account?

I have an account with tmobile but they said i need to be a customer for 90 days!
    When I bought the phone the rep at the store said all I needed to do was call them and they would help me out.
    I specifically told the guy that I needed to use it in Italy, and the rep said no problem just call tmobile when i get home.
    So I bought my bb8900 and a prepaid package.

When i got home, i called tmobile and they said i needed to have an account for 90 days! My luck.
    He says the only solution was to buy a new phone, or use international roaming service from tmobile......!
    Last edited by sicklyfe; 08-05-09 at 09:57 PM.
    08-05-09 09:52 PM
    want to make it my luck day too
    Which model/provider you need to unlock?
    08-05-09 09:53 PM
    Which model/provider you need to unlock?
    Blackberry 8900
    locked to tmobile!
    08-05-09 09:59 PM
    Blackberry 8900
    locked to tmobile!
    Congrats! lol, email us the imei at sales@cellunlock.net
    08-05-09 10:00 PM
    Blackberry 8900
    locked to tmobile!
    Just want to make sure you got the unlock code.
    08-05-09 11:04 PM
    Just want to make sure you got the unlock code.
    Yes I did. Thank you very much. I wanted to keep it low key, so you dont get any more requests

I owe you.
    08-06-09 02:55 PM
    Yes I did. Thank you very much. I wanted to keep it low key, so you dont get any more requests

I owe you.
    Lol...glad to hear that, we're always here to help out Crackberry members as best as we can and we usually give out a couple of codes here and there everyday
    08-06-09 04:02 PM
    I'd love for this to be my lucky day too.
    09-25-09 11:17 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD