okay guys i dont play on here much but i did some searching and didnt find what i was looking for. i know there are some people out there that unlock this phone but i was looking for a free unlock code.

i dont know who i can trust and dont want to give info to someone i cant so if some other guys on here can comment on where i should go or what i can do please let me know.

i tried emailing bell to get my MEP number and got an email back saying they could not provide me with this unlock code. i think thats garbage but should i try calling them instead? what should i do.

please let me know asap

thanks
    brett
    05-15-10 11:37 PM
    Bell will not give out a unlock code for free. They do charge and I have heard they charge $75 CAD. We can unlock it for you if you wish, but in regards to getting it free only your carrier can, but Canadian carriers do not. Sorry.
    05-16-10 08:59 AM
    okay guys i dont play on here much but i did some searching and didnt find what i was looking for. i know there are some people out there that unlock this phone but i was looking for a free unlock code.

i dont know who i can trust and dont want to give info to someone i cant so if some other guys on here can comment on where i should go or what i can do please let me know.

i tried emailing bell to get my MEP number and got an email back saying they could not provide me with this unlock code. i think thats garbage but should i try calling them instead? what should i do.

please let me know asap

thanks
    brett
    Like Carrierunlock mentioned, canadian providers will never give the codes out. Bell charges for the codes. Rogers/Telus will never give them out.

In your case, you can try and win the code for free here on Crackberry.com daily draws or you can purchase the unlock code from us or any reputable unlocker here on Crackberry.com

We have special offers for Crackberry members.

Let us know if you need help.
    05-17-10 01:35 PM
    Trust me...Telus, Bell or Rogers will not provide you with a free code regardless I've lived in Canada for the majority of my life and I, among many others wish that their policies weren't as tight as they are

On the brighter side, we can help you unlock it no problem!
    05-17-10 06:36 PM
    OK!! great. thanks guys. very helpfull info. As of right now i am still not sure if my mom is going to need the unlock or if she is going to switch to bell. if i do need the unlock i know where to get it now!!.

thanks
    brett
    05-18-10 05:59 AM
    OK!! great. thanks guys. very helpfull info. As of right now i am still not sure if my mom is going to need the unlock or if she is going to switch to bell. if i do need the unlock i know where to get it now!!.

thanks
    brett
    You're welcome. If you ever decide to unlock it, let us know and we will help you.
    05-18-10 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD