I want to unlock my BBq10 from Entel, Chile. Imei: intentionally removed by a moderator
    Could someone please help me?
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 04-17-16 at 10:50 AM. Reason: imei
    04-17-16 10:42 AM
    hooray, not. thanks for nothing, but, as you know, those are much cheaper than on that page, and to many people actually costs nothing to acquire, 40 bucks is a scam, specially having websites that unlock them for 10 or less...
    That is the official unlocking partner for CrackBerry. If you believe you can find less expensive unlocker who is reliable, by all means use them, but don't come here looking for help, and then insult the host. Especially considering I took the time to protect you, when you exposed your IMEI to the world.
    04-17-16 10:53 AM
    hooray, not. thanks for nothing, but, as you know, those are much cheaper than on that page, and to many people actually costs nothing to acquire, 40 bucks is a scam, specially having websites that unlock them for 10 or less...
    04-17-16 09:34 PM
    That is the official unlocking partner for CrackBerry. If you believe you can find less expensive unlocker who is reliable, by all means use them, but don't come here looking for help, and then insult the host. Especially considering I took the time to protect you, when you exposed your IMEI to the world.
    gebco and rebroker2009 like this.
    04-17-16 11:41 PM