Sorry ADMIN for starting another thread, but I think this one will explain our dilemna more. You can delete the 1st ...thanks

Long story short...

Can our network blocked BB9930 be REMOTELY unlocked. I'm stressing the word REMOTELY because I'm not going to be sending the phone overseas (it's not economical with ridiculous shipping rates)

Phone is virtually unused, ESN and IMEI clean....well that's what Sprint told the person who got it NEW anyways. I don't know how true that is, but we haven't had the chance to make any calls on it yet. See pics below

I'd love to use the phone on a GSM network. People are telling me to ship the phone off to somewhere but I'd prefer someone or some unlocking company on here fix it remotely.

Remotely is what I'm aiming for, if not then it's just going to be a paperweight touchscreen camera for me!

04-06-12 07:14 PM
    It's been blacklisted from what I can tell.
    04-08-12 08:54 PM
    Blocked means that phone won't work on any network, even if you successfully enter an unlock code.

The phone has been reported lost or stolen and you will need to contact the person who told you the "IMEI is clean" (which in itself shouldn't be something someone needs to tell you!).

No one here can or will help you with it.
    04-25-12 10:03 AM
    my advice is sell the phone because it has been blacklisted for it not to work in the country might work elsewere though thats what ive heard
    04-25-12 04:10 PM
    Those cannot be blacklisted but can be unlocked with DM3 service. We are located in North America so i guess we could not help you out.

At this point you cannot mep0 fix remotely as the server is down worldwide.
    04-25-12 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD