Well my plan didnt exactly expire, I purchased the phone and got the unlimited text/data plan which I think was 110 a month (WTF)

anyways when I got my bill I had been charged around like 200+ because i was being charged per text message, I was pretty pissed off and just didnt pay my bill lol

Anyways now that my access is disabled is there a way to unlock the phone still cuz I do have a tmobile blackberry curve with unlimited everything.

If there is a way but only paid, does anyone have a good and cheap pay site?
    04-27-09 05:46 AM
    So instead of calling VZW to correct the billing issue, you just ignored the bill? Very mature of you. Are you just going to keep ignoring them until the collectors start calling?

Search around the forum, you'll probably find a few places to unlock the phone.

I got my code from VZW without a single hassle, but I doubt you're going to get the same treatment from them.
    04-27-09 06:48 AM
    it amazes me what some people do to screw themselves...why exactly was ignoring the bill a good idea to you?

I am sure if you would have called them they would have taken the charges off as they have done the same thing for me in the past.
    04-27-09 06:56 AM
    It was just recently, I am going to contact them asap. it was my new business phone which I havent used much so it wasnt of real importance to take care of it right away.

But either way I believe that they will have an issue giving me the code now since I am late on a payment.
    04-27-09 07:00 AM
    Contact Verizon and let them fix the billing
    Issue for you. Never go without paying a bill, unless you want credit problems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by k0ugar; 04-27-09 at 07:28 AM.
    04-27-09 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD