Hello gang, can someone tell me if I can trust Unlock Codes 2u Has anyone worked with them in the past? any usefull feedback you can provide? I am just about to plug my imei into their website to receive help in unlocking my curve 8520.
    Thanks,
    Pebbles
    04-16-10 11:55 AM
    Never heard of them before, but we can definitely unlock it for you.
    04-16-10 01:03 PM
    Seems like they try and cache your imei. Looks kind of shady LOL
    04-16-10 01:11 PM
    The site looks very unprofessional. Probably run by some shade-tree outfit ...
    04-16-10 02:05 PM
    Hello gang, can someone tell me if I can trust Unlock Codes 2u Has anyone worked with them in the past? any usefull feedback you can provide? I am just about to plug my imei into their website to receive help in unlocking my curve 8520.
    Thanks,
    Pebbles
    Always best to deal with sites that have feedback here on Crackberry.com especially we can match any price
    04-16-10 02:15 PM
    It is better to contact one of unlocking sites in this forum, if you need help we can work out something for you.
    04-16-10 02:35 PM
    Never heard of them. There are a number of sites out there that are well reviewed and not on Crackberry, but since you're a good standing member with CB, why not use one of us (that price match any price) and have good feedback?

Let any of us know if you need help unlocking your phone
    04-17-10 08:04 PM
    Dude use one of us from the this forum, there are many reputable unlockers on this forum that have unlocked many blackberrys for many customers.
    04-18-10 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD