I'm with AT&T now. My understanding is that I can sell it to others as long as they are with At&T too. Is that correct? Thanks!
    03-21-09 09:29 AM
    I'm with AT&T now. My understanding is that I can sell it to others as long as they are with At&T too. Is that correct? Thanks!
    Yes you can as long as you clear your pin so that the new owner can use it.
    03-21-09 09:31 AM
    Thanks! I guess I've never set up a pin for my phone.

Yes you can as long as you clear your pin so that the new owner can use it.
    03-21-09 09:42 AM
    Every phone has pin number - this is tied to the BIS acount for email. If you get another BB device, you can log into the BIS site for your carrier and do a chage device. This will ask for your MEID (think this whatis calld for ATT) and your new pin number. After this change is done, this free up the pin number. to find your pin go to option>status.
    03-21-09 09:57 AM
    I have never logged into the BIS site for my carrier and set up an account with RIM or email? Does this mean my PIN is clear to use with any carrier to set up with their BIS service?
    03-21-09 12:31 PM
    Did you set up email from your phone? If you did then pin is tied up. You can call your carrier and have them delete or change you pin if you get another BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 01:31 PM
    No I never set up email for my phone. Never registered or logged into any BIS site.
    03-21-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD