Hi everyone,

Im using the BBB on Rogers and I have the unlimited email + IM plan, and of course the broswer is locked.

Since im going to be leaving the country soon, will unlocking my phone resolve this locked browser issue? Or do i have to call Rogers and get them to do something?

thanks people
    09-25-09 11:51 AM
    In what way is your broswer locked? I know you have an email plan. Do you have a full BIS plan too?

Try resending your service books then do a batt pull.
    09-25-09 12:41 PM
    i'm pretty sure they lock the browser if you have the email and IM plan. this done so you dont accidentaly get charged for data. if you are going to be using another provider well you are away you should be ok.
    09-25-09 04:13 PM
    if you use another provider while in another country you will have to have the phone unlocked or else the service will not work and you will be roaming with Rogers and still no Browser.
    10-01-09 06:47 PM
    I'm trying to figure out why you need your browser unlocked if you only have the IM+unlimited email plan? You're not paying for 'internet data', so if it was able to be used, then you'd get charged a ton!

Regardless..we can unlock your phone within an hour or 2 for $10, and it will allow you to use your phone overseas. I will definately work out the 'locked browser' problem for you too
    10-01-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD