Hi guys....

Would love to hear from fellow CB friends as to which service provider gets you the Bold Unlocked fastest, is reliable and obviously the Cheapest....

I'm asking for International Unlocking. Will buy it from Airtel, India when they launch it in one week, when I'm there.

Do share your url's, timelines and rates from your experiences.

Thanks

Machismo
    Last edited by machismo; 09-26-08 at 06:39 AM. Reason: edit
    09-26-08 06:24 AM
    Check out this thread, will probably help you

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/can...one-com-75070/
    09-26-08 07:01 AM
    I got a Rogers Canada Bold and unlocked it via globalunlock.com. I received the unlock code in only 5 hours, although they say 2 business days when you buy it.
    09-26-08 08:09 AM
    Man its all over the forum, search. But anyways, i think its freeyourcellphone.com

The fastest you will get for an international Unlock would be 2 weeks. Rogers, you might get it in the next hour.
    09-26-08 08:13 AM
    Just got mine through the other day had to wait the FULL 2 weeks and a day, they emailed me whae I had paid and said the international codes WILL take 2 weeks. This is the time frame stated on their site so can't complain.
    09-26-08 08:16 AM
    freeyourcellphone.com and horizonwirelessonline.com

have used both in the past without any problems.
    09-26-08 09:31 AM
    Man its all over the forum, search. But anyways, i think its freeyourcellphone.com

The fastest you will get for an international Unlock would be 2 weeks. Rogers, you might get it in the next hour.
    Thats the reason I started this focused thread as most of the info was spread all over the forum.

Anyways, here's some data I accumulated from the various threads...

freeyourcellphone.com - 2 weeks. ( so far most recommended )
    globalunlock.com
    gsmphonesource.com

Lets wait for some experiences. Keen to know if there's any international unlocker that gives it faster....
    09-26-08 09:46 AM
    I got a Rogers Bold and used gsmphonesource.com. Gave all info requested and got code in 30 minutes. Couldn't be happier with service.
    09-26-08 05:17 PM
    it takes 2 weeks for any international BB. i got mine in 2 weeks from www.freeyourcellphone.com...
    10-07-08 01:35 AM
    Ok... Just getting my fone tomorrow. Finally.

Can anyone recommend an international unlock thats the Fastest. I know all of them are offering 2 weeks or so.

If anyone has some contacts with any of these unlockers and can get it faster.... Say a within a week.

Need to get it unlocked earlier. Do help.....

Cheers

Machismo
    10-20-08 02:05 AM
    as myself and other members have mentioned before, it will not take less than 2 weeks for an international unlock code. We all learnt this the hard way...
    best of luck
    10-20-08 02:16 AM
    globalunlock.com says they will have it in 2 business days
    11-15-08 10:41 PM
    HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center is the only one i will use, and always gets them faster that he says. Never had an issue, and always the best service, constantly keeping in contact, and overall wants to make you a happy customer. Highly recommended.
    11-15-08 11:54 PM
    Machismo, drop me a line; PM or PIN to 20817289. I have a reseller account and can check it out if you'd like. Just let me know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 12:53 AM
    11-17-08 04:41 AM
    unlockblackberry.org say that if you catch them at the right time they can get an intentional unlock in 5 days, but it does depend on exactly when you make the request to them.
    Mine took the full two weeks though.
    11-17-08 08:53 AM
    Freeyourcellphone took their sweet time even after I paid them for the "rapid" service (1-5 hours). They got me my code in 28 hours. I ended up getting to code from att in about 5 minutes. Lol. However, freeyourcellphone refunded me my money and got me the code even though I didn't need it. So they are aparently reputable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 10:16 AM
    Hey guys,

I own an Unlocked cellphone shop and needed to unlock a bunch of Rogers and AT&T Bolds,

I tried a few sites,

Here are the 3 best:

#1) CellphoneUnlockingOnline.com Fastest, Good Price and I got a free Screen Protector with every code.

#2) FreeYourCellphone.com Fastest, Cheapest.

#3) UnlockAnyBlackberry.com Price was comparable but takes longer.

Cheers!
    11-24-08 02:32 AM
    Hey guys,

I own an Unlocked cellphone shop and needed to unlock a bunch of Rogers and AT&T Bolds,

I tried a few sites,

Here are the 3 best:

#1) CellphoneUnlockingOnline.com Fastest, Good Price and I got a free Screen Protector with every code.

#2) FreeYourCellphone.com Fastest, Cheapest.

#3) UnlockAnyBlackberry.com Price was comparable but takes longer.

Cheers!
    None of your post seems to make much sense, #1 & #2 are run by the same person, which I would suspect is you (from your other posts as well). So on your first site you might want to fix your shipping and returns page, no need to be lazy just copy and paste from all the places you ripped off your other content from
    11-27-08 05:03 PM
    Hi Shao128,

What difference does it make?

Why does it bother you so much that I referred someone on here?

Maybe you work for one of their competitors.

I definitely DO NOT work for them, I don't speak on their behalf,
    I'm just happy with my experience with these 3 companies.

From the unlocking companies I dealt with they were genuinely the best.

This thread is asking which companies are fast reliable and cheap and I am sharing a few companies
    that are exactly that, Fast, Reliable and Cheap.

You obviously haven't even dealt with them, you’re just here trying to defame a company’s character.
    11-29-08 06:50 AM
    Well since you asked

Your #1 & 2 are one in the same, without doing 5 seconds of research that is clearly evident. Obviously you would have known that, so if you are indeed not working for them why wouldn't you have said they were the same?

Typical answer from someone who is trying to hide something, accuse me of being a competitor, good job Please feel free to read though previous thread of mine on this site.

It bothers me when people post self promotion under the guise of legitimate information.

Since you joined this site a few days ago all your posts are singing praises of a site no one has ever heard of and that has only been in business a couple weeks.

In order for me to "defame" them (or you) they would have to have some sort of reputation, which they do not. Their FAQ is ripped off from various other sites, and their shipping and returns pages simply says "agdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfsgsdfgdsfgdfg." Every reference to them on google (which is very few and just recent) looks strikingly a lot like your posts on here.

Just as you are free to post your opinion so am I and then people can draw their own conclusions.
    11-29-08 11:18 AM
    Well since you asked

Your #1 & 2 are one in the same, without doing 5 seconds of research that is clearly evident. Obviously you would have known that, so if you are indeed not working for them why wouldn't you have said they were the same?

Typical answer from someone who is trying to hide something, accuse me of being a competitor, good job Please feel free to read though previous thread of mine on this site.

It bothers me when people post self promotion under the guise of legitimate information.

Since you joined this site a few days ago all your posts are singing praises of a site no one has ever heard of and that has only been in business a couple weeks.

In order for me to "defame" them (or you) they would have to have some sort of reputation, which they do not. Their FAQ is ripped off from various other sites, and their shipping and returns pages simply says "agdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfsgsdfgdsfgdfg." Every reference to them on google (which is very few and just recent) looks strikingly a lot like your posts on here.

Just as you are free to post your opinion so am I and then people can draw their own conclusions.
    i agree with you. pretty sure this site is a scam. i ordered a code for my storm and have yet t receive it and everything i see about this site looks like this alan wong guy just spreading his site all over and not following through with what he says. thats my opinion.

Shao...you know anywhere in winnipeg that they would unlock a storm?
    12-27-08 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD