Hi all,

I have small problem with my Bold, because it's not unlocking when removed from holster. When I put it to the holster it automaticly lock the keyboard, but when I removed it it remain locked. I tried few different holsters so I assume that the problem will be somewhere in Bold. Any ideas? Thank you for your help.
    07-06-09 12:45 PM
    the bold does not unlocked automatically when you take it out of the holster. you have to unlocked it manually.
    07-06-09 12:50 PM
    So you do not want it to lock when you put it in the holster?

Go to options, password....lock upon holstering....No.

If you're asking how to unlock the device, press * then the green talk button
    07-06-09 12:53 PM
    The problem is that my old Blackberry was automaticly unlocking when removed from the holster but Bold does not
    07-06-09 03:42 PM
    The Bold will not automatically unlock when you take it out of the holster. You can either have it not lock the keyboard as already mentioned or unlock it when you take it out. It's only 2 button presses. For me it's automatic. I take it out and have the 2 buttons pressed before it's in front of me.
    07-06-09 03:53 PM
    So you do not want it to lock when you put it in the holster?

Go to options, password....lock upon holstering....No.

If you're asking how to unlock the device, press * then the green talk button
    OP, that's the solution. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    07-06-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD