11-01-11 09:04 AM
29 12
tools
    Hi all,

Can someone help me out with some forum charity, cos times are hard here in the uk, and the networks ain't helping when they want 200 for a new handset on a 2 year contract.... I know, feeling the pain too... Stuck with my network lock Bold 9700.

Got my imei and the mep code....

Any free help would be greatly appreciated...

My email is:

7651066@googlemail.com

Cheers forum for your assistance in advance.
    08-14-11 04:38 PM
    Hi all,

Can someone help me out with some forum charity, cos times are hard here in the uk, and the networks ain't helping when they want 200 for a new handset on a 2 year contract.... I know, feeling the pain too... Stuck with my network lock Bold 9700.

Got my imei and the mep code....

Any free help would be greatly appreciated...

My email is:

7651066@googlemail.com

Cheers forum for your assistance in advance.
    We can help you unlock it, email us for more info.
    08-15-11 01:05 PM
    Hello -

I purchased an unlock code from a vendor who sent me six different codes to try. None of them worked. I attempted to get support from them, and provided them all of the details they asked for. Their response was that they were processing a refund for me and even though I had waited more than 24 hours for my responses from them, they did not help me any further. I was very concerned about this, since I had now typed in all of my codes (including the first one, twice) and only had "3 attempts left" on my phone.

Then I contacted Neil at theremoteunlocker.com. He responded almost right away and asked me for some additional details about my phone. After a few iterations with him, and answering a few more questions, he confirmed which of the six unlock codes I had received was correct; I retried it and it worked.

Granted, the initial mistake was mine, but had I tried to retype each of the codes I'd originally received a second time, I never would have gotten far enough down the list. Why the guys I purchased my original codes from couldn't tell me how to pick the right one, I don't know...

... and tough for them, I just purchased another code from Neil, instead.

Thank you!

Lou
    10-31-11 04:01 PM
    Why did you get 6 codes? You should of only gotten 2 or 3 at the most depending on the model.
    11-01-11 09:04 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD