the phone was given from a friend . so its got no signal , its on orange . and i have an unlock code

so how do i "UNBLOCK" it

if its possible

thanks guys

P.s im new, but on XDA developers
    07-28-11 09:22 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.

Unblock and unlock are two different things.

Once a phone is blocked, it can never be unblocked again. Blocking a phone is done when the phone is reported stolen/lost. It is done by the carrier and RIM. This is normally not done however since the carrier has to start the process and they normally just shrug their shoulders and tell you to buy a new replacement phone.

To unlock the phone, means you can use it on a different carriers network. If you have an unlock code go to this web site and follow the directions based on the phone you happen to have. Unlock BlackBerry | Unlocking Instructions | | iUnlock Blackberry
    07-28-11 10:02 AM
    the phone was given from a friend . so its got no signal , its on orange . and i have an unlock code

so how do i "UNBLOCK" it

if its possible

thanks guys

Here are the instructions:

Support - freethisberry.com
    07-28-11 02:43 PM

so how do i "UNBLOCK" it

if its possible

thanks guys

So did you figure out if your phone was merely needing to be unlocked or has it been truly blocked?
    07-28-11 11:01 PM
    visit Blackberry Unlocking instructions and find the instructions for your model - read and follow, use the code and your blackberry unlocked!
    07-29-11 07:13 PM
    yeah visit Blackberry Unlocking instructions, it will be helpful to you...
    08-01-11 10:56 AM
    i love how this makes all the unlockers come to life!
    mwhahah

anyway OP, if its BLOCKED, yer F'd
    if its unlocked, chose one of the companies above and make sure the phone has the proper bands to work on your network.
    08-01-11 10:57 AM

so how do i "UNBLOCK" it

if its possible

thanks guys

Unblock it or unlock it?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.302955,-119.317187
    08-03-11 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD