tools
    Hey willow beast!

You are very welcome!

Thanks for leaving feedback here

We are glad we could unlock your phone for you

It was a great contest for us!!

Cheers!

What fantastic service.
    Going back to the beginning of the year the was a contest put on by BBCS to win free unlocking. I said sure as I was thinking of leaving my provider. I completely forgot about this contest when one day I was reading through my participated threads to find out I had won. I took a chance and wrote to them knowing the contest had been over for quite some time. To my pleasure not only did they respond immediately, they also honoured the winning. WOW! talk about great customer service. Within a couple days they provided me with my unlock code. This morning I followed their steps as to how to unlock and BAM! first try the code works and my Passport is now unlocked.
    I highly recommend using their service not just for the rapid and accurate replies but for their great customer service. Great job! I will use you in the future should we need to and I will recommend you every time.

Thanks
    03-15-16 10:34 PM
    Man, I requested an unlock DAYS ago, and I've had a couple replies, but very little idea as to what's going on with my code... it feels like my queries are falling on deaf ears.

The Not Found Method may take longer, but I feel like I'm being ignored. The customer service I see on this thread seems better than the service on the actual website. Gotta say, this isn't a great experience.
    03-23-16 05:11 AM
    Hey Matty,

Welcome to Crackberry!

Sorry your was having issues unlocking as the phone we discovered is a refurbished unit,

The problem is that on refurbished units sometimes the lock has been changed from the original so the codes come back as NOT FOUND and sometimes don't work .

Since it came back as NOT FOUND with the regular method, we reprocessed it for you with the NOT FOUND method as agreed, the NOT FOUND method takes 2 days,

We managed to get you a code and sent it to you but since your phone is refurbished if it doesn't work we will refund you in full. Sean will email you to try and troubleshoot for you. If it's still not possible we will refund you in full.

Any questions just contact anytime

Cheers!

James
    03-23-16 09:47 PM
    It's seems like I'm having the same problem as Matty since my passport is a refurbished unit. The only issue for me is that I've been waiting for a new code with the Not Found method for a week... I hope to get some news soon... or a refund!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 08:00 PM
    I have a Bell BB Q10 that needs unlocking.. so I'll give it a go with BBCS. Seems like a good honest guy, hope I get it soon and it works. I'll report back. =)
    05-10-16 03:06 PM
    Hi byee19,

Thanks! It would be our pleasure to unlock your Q10

Please email me with your username after you order and we will send you the 15% refund that we offer for Crackberry Members now

Cheers!

I have a Bell BB Q10 that needs unlocking.. so I'll give it a go with BBCS. Seems like a good honest guy, hope I get it soon and it works. I'll report back. =)
    05-10-16 05:05 PM
56 123