05-10-16 05:05 PM
56 123
tools
    I haven't seen the speedy process everyone else claims to see, on the website, says they'll return emails 10-30 minutes, it's been hours still waiting, almost at the two day mark since I placed the order

Jzamalot
    11-13-15 06:44 PM
    HI Jimmy,

Please email me at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with your phones Imei and email address used to pay and I can have it checked and get back to you asap
    I just ordered a code for my ATT passport, crossing my fingers that all the good reviews are legit

Jzamalot
    11-13-15 07:32 PM
    What exactly is the email address?

Jzamalot
    11-13-15 07:56 PM
    Still have not received any unlock code, I've been charged tho, been sending enough emails with no replies

Jzamalot
    11-17-15 07:02 PM
    Hi jimmy zamalot,

We emailed you earlier, Your MEI# is coming back as NOT FOUND

It is reprocessing with the NOT FOUND method that takes 1 - 2 days to get the code and gets it directly from Blackberry.

You can choose to wait and we will send you a 30%refund as per our email because of the delay or if you can't wait we can refund you in full. However it is already reprocessing already so we expect to get a code for you this week.

Sometimes some IMEI#'s can be tricky to unlock and yours is proving to be one of those.
    If you can wait for the NOT FOUND method to complete processing, there is a chance the code will be available for your IMEI with that method.

Please reply to the email we sent you to let u know what you prefer.

Thanks,

James
    11-18-15 05:24 AM
    Got my code today for ATT Priv and all is well......tmobile up and running with WiFi calling.....

Thanks Sean

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 07:53 PM
    Got my code, forgot what day, wanted to let everyone know that they are legit, guess I had an imei that did not show up, but now my att passport is unlocked

Jzamalot
    11-23-15 12:47 PM
    Hey shai404 ,

Thanks for posting feedback here

Glad we could unlock your AT&T priv!

Enjoy your unlocked priv! I'm really loving the new priv as well
    Got my code today for ATT Priv and all is well......tmobile up and running with WiFi calling.....

Thanks Sean

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 07:58 PM
    Hey Jzamalot,

Thanks for posting a follow up here

Your's was a tricky one to unlock, but we are glad we managed to unlock it for you with our 2nd method

Cheers!

Got my code, forgot what day, wanted to let everyone know that they are legit, guess I had an imei that did not show up, but now my att passport is unlocked

Jzamalot
    11-25-15 07:59 PM
    Hi all,

New to this forum, and new to Blackberry in general! Unfortunately, have not been able to kick off my Blackberry experience with a Passport that can take my SIM.

Decided to go with Blackberry Code Source after reading all these good reviews, and their confident guarantees, but it's been 3 days (not counting weekend) since the confirmation of payment email...I emailed someone and they replied 2 days ago that it takes 1-2 days for AT&T codes. So, question is, should I keep waiting? Or should I try somewhere else? I'm just a little frustrated that I don't have a functional phone at the moment. First world problem, I know, but a problem nonetheless.

Thanks for your help.

J

EDIT: 16/12/15 Emailed Sean directly, super helpful and prompt in response. Got the code within 20 minutes, code worked, me happy!
    Last edited by yongj; 12-15-15 at 08:24 PM.
    12-15-15 06:57 AM
    I have been waiting three days since my confirmation of payment email for my BlackBerry classic. No replies since then . I sent emails and tweets. But nothing. I don't mind if you are having difficulty but please update me on the process. This is how customer service is improved

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-15-15 10:09 AM
    If you get an update share. Lol I'm in the same boat for my classic

12-15-15 10:13 AM
    I have been waiting three days since my confirmation of payment email for my BlackBerry classic. No replies since then . I sent emails and tweets. But nothing. I don't mind if you are having difficulty but please update me on the process. This is how customer service is improved

Yes definitely intend to do so. I think I'll just wait it out and see what happens... Patience is a virtue and all, right?

Fingers crossed!

12-15-15 03:29 PM
    I just hate the lack of communication, I have emailed two different emails supplied,i have tweeted but nothing, it makes patience harder to have. I understand if they have to take longer, but let me know what's going on.

Posted with a Classic Signature
    12-15-15 03:42 PM
    Oh, absolutely. Agreed, 100%. And I think if their website doesn't say 1-7 hours / 1-2 days delivery it would make things a lot easier to bear.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, having bought my phone off an online vendor (because Australia) under the assumption that it will and can work in Australia and being so disappointed when it couldn't...now not knowing if I've wasted all that money on a BB when I could've just stuck to the safer option of an Android or Apple, it's just an unnecessary annoyance! (Sorry for the rant)

So, yeah, if we knew what was going on and why it's taking so long, we'd be much happier campers right now.
    12-15-15 07:24 PM
    I just don't get it, why have a business that you can't maintain ? Reply to your customers when they have concerns. Especially if you pride yourself in having great turnaround times. You take the money you provide a service.. Just give us updates. I'm gonna tweet some more lol maybe get their attention

12-15-15 07:28 PM
    Hello yongj and spantch101,

So sorry for the delay, We are here to help.

We seem to be having email issues the last few days the issue is now resolved. w

We didn't even receive a notification that you guys were posting here so we had no idea until another customer let me know that you guys need help.

Please email me at Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with your phones IMEI#, model and network locked to and I can have it checked and provide a code or status update right away.

Also because of the delay, we will provide you with a credit to unlock another phone for free next time.
    (Blackberry, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Huawei or ZTE)

Thanks for your patience guys,

Best Regards,

Sean
    12-15-15 07:46 PM
    [QUOTE=yongj;12153237]

Hey spantch101,

I emailed Sean directly via the email address he posted on here for another customer, and he replied pretty much minutes after! Apparently there was an issue with Paypal or something, and I got my code within 20 minutes.

Code worked beautifully Happy customer.

I suggest you reply to Sean and let him help you

J
    12-15-15 08:22 PM
    Hi,

I was waiting for a refund for an unlock code that did not work, I found Sean's email address in this thread and emailed him directly. He responded right away and said he would look into the refund. They refunded my money through PayPal a day later and offered me a free unlock. I decided to try my Q10 instead of my Classic which was unsuccessful. They sent me a free unlock code for my Q10 within a day and it worked!

If you run into any problems I highly recommend emailing Sean directly and he will take care of you.

Regards,
    Marc
    Last edited by too_cool_3; 12-21-15 at 07:00 PM. Reason: update
    12-18-15 02:04 AM
    Another happy customer!

I ordered an unlock code for my Blackberry Z30 from Sean, and was provided with exceptional and prompt service. After searching for free unlock codes on the internet and using up 9 of the 10 tries available to unlock the phone (before it is permanently locked to the existing carrier) I decided to try BBCS as a last ditch effort. At first I sent the wrong IMEI code but Sean was very quick to reply and guide me through finding the proper code required. I was provided with an unlock code within 48 hours and it worked on the first try. I would definitely use BBCS again, worth every penny.

Thanks!
    12-18-15 12:29 PM
    Hi spantch101,

Thanks for confirming via email that you want it reprocessed or refunded if there is not code available.

We tried again and still there was no code available. We will refund you in full.

Please email anytime when you are ready to unlock those other android devices

Cheers!
    12-19-15 06:08 PM
    Sean and James from BackberryCodeSource fixed my issue right away after I got in touch with them, they even sent me a free unlock code for another BlackBerry. I had it within 24 hours and it worked great! I'd highly recommend dealing with Sean directly if you run into any problems, he definitely did his best to solve mine. Now I hope I can somehow get my Classic locked to TBayTel unlocked. The first code they sent me was unsuccessful. *fingers crossed*
    12-21-15 07:02 PM
    I just wanted to share my further experiences with everyone. I have used them a number of times and have always been extremely satisfied with their service (Sean, in particular is great to deal with) One thing I didn't know before was that they unlock not just Blackberries, but other major brands as well so I recently tried them for unlocking Samsung Galaxy phones and as usual, quick service and codes that work. I did have a problem with one Priv that the code didn't work but Sean dealt with the problem right away and resolved the issue to my satisfaction - Again, a great person to deal with!
    01-20-16 09:39 PM
    What fantastic service.
    Going back to the beginning of the year the was a contest put on by BBCS to win free unlocking. I said sure as I was thinking of leaving my provider. I completely forgot about this contest when one day I was reading through my participated threads to find out I had won. I took a chance and wrote to them knowing the contest had been over for quite some time. To my pleasure not only did they respond immediately, they also honoured the winning. WOW! talk about great customer service. Within a couple days they provided me with my unlock code. This morning I followed their steps as to how to unlock and BAM! first try the code works and my Passport is now unlocked.
    I highly recommend using their service not just for the rapid and accurate replies but for their great customer service. Great job! I will use you in the future should we need to and I will recommend you every time.

Thanks
    03-11-16 09:44 AM
    Thank you too_cool_3 very much for leaving feedback here

It is always a pleasure to unlock your phones!

Sean and James from BackberryCodeSource fixed my issue right away after I got in touch with them, they even sent me a free unlock code for another BlackBerry. I had it within 24 hours and it worked great! I'd highly recommend dealing with Sean directly if you run into any problems, he definitely did his best to solve mine. Now I hope I can somehow get my Classic locked to TBayTel unlocked. The first code they sent me was unsuccessful. *fingers crossed*
    03-15-16 10:31 PM
56 123