Edit 2: I just want to say that while I am upset and am frustrated by this whole ordeal (let's face it I've got a new Passport that I still can't use after nearly two weeks for something that should have taken a couple days) the people at BBCS have been quite helpful in all this. I, in no way, wrote this as some insult or to bad mouth them, just to simply state my experience with them up to this point. Offering a refund, free unlock, and my code once it comes in is more than I could ask for (I even offered to let them keep the money and they still insisted on refunding!).

Again, helpful and sincere to the max it's just the wait that's been killing me and the "it'll be here soon" as the days fly by.

So the niceness and accommodations have been top notch I would just say to tell customers in the future if this happens that, "It'll get here when it get's here!"

Edit: Just got an email now saying that it SHOULD be ready by tonight so we'll see what happens.

Paid on the 12th to have my AT&T Passport unlocked. Asked two days later what the status was and they told me that they, "Couldn't find my IMEI number" despite it showing up fine on IMEI checkers (like Swappas).

Was told that they had some other method (this one was guaranteed to work!) that cost $50 (even though they covered the extra cost so why even mention price?) and would give me a partial refund for the extra wait (of which I never got).

They told me this would take an additional 1-4 business days. I agreed and, reluctantly, waited a little more.

Here we are 5 business days and a weekend later and I still have nothing and I've emailed them twice with no response back or any sort of update.

Has anyone else had similar issues with them? Can anyone that works there fill me in?
    Last edited by AndroidVageta; 06-24-16 at 12:01 AM.
    06-21-16 08:58 AM
    Edit: Just got an email now saying that it SHOULD be ready by tonight so we'll see what happens.
    Let us know.

Personally, I've had several devices unlocked by BBCS. No muss, no fuss. And I've recommended the to several others who have had good experiences with them as well.
    06-21-16 10:12 PM
    Let us know.

Personally, I've had several devices unlocked by BBCS. No muss, no fuss. And I've recommended the to several others who have had good experiences with them as well.
    Well it started decently then just sort of went down hill. After day two of initially paying I emailed to see how it was going and they tell me that my IMEI didn't check out (OK why didn't they tell me sooner?) and that they have some other technique that is guaranteed to work (OK why didn't you just do this after you noticed my IMEI number was "bad") and that it's $50 but they'd cover the cost (OK why are they telling me this, trying to guilt me or something?).

Then they tell me it takes 1-4 business days. I get an email today after I message them on business day 5 (excluding the weekend of course) and they message me saying that 1-4 is "average"...so why not just say 1-5? Or 1 day - 2 months? 1-4 days IS the average and they didn't say anything about it maybe taking longer in the first place...hence why I emailed them.

And last they told me they'd offer a partial refund for the wait and that was like a week ago and I haven't gotten anything so far so I guess it's just not gonna happen now for some reason? Offer it but just said, "Eh screw it?".

So while I don't doubt they may be a good company MY experience has been jarring to say the least. A lot of what seems like inaction and ME having to take action to get things done that should otherwise have been automatic, like trying the other unlock method. First method doesn't work? Move on to the second. I paid for an unlock code...I don't care how you get it or how much it costs, it's called good customer service and doing what needs to be done.

That's just me though. Like I said, we'll see what happens.
    Last edited by AndroidVageta; 06-23-16 at 11:52 PM.
    06-21-16 10:39 PM
    Hi Scott,

Andy here, I just want to update you.

We apologize for the delay The code is still pending with the supplier.

I have emailed them and am waiting on a reply as soon as they reply I will get back to you this afternoon /evening.

I apologize for the slow replies, a couple members of our team are on a trip to Asia I'm helping out right now and getting used to the system for retail ( I usually am in charge of wholesale orders. ) and it's been a super busy week. Sorry about that. The system will be fast as usual by Thursday when all are back.

Also just to clear things up, the are a couple methods to process the code for att bb's

1) through the regular method which we always select first, but sometimes a code may come back as not found with that method like what happened with your imei after the initial processing time. We don't know this until the imei has completed processing.

2) Then only after that happens we can reprocess with the second not found method that gets the code directly from the blackberry method.

We can not automatically reprocess by that method as it takes 1-4 business days average extra and also costs more so we have to make sure the customer is willing to wait and pay more.

We didn't charge you extra as it was delayed so by letting you know that we will cover the cost we were just letting you know that it is a gesture of appreciation for your business, and not meant to make you feel guilty. Thanks again for your business

As stated when we asked if you want to go ahead and reprocess with the not found method we also offered to refund the order in full if you didn't want to wait.

I understand delays can be annoying and we apologize If any inconvenience was caused, we want you to know we are doing our best and will send you the code the second it is ready.

Also if for any reason you don't want to wait and want a refund we can refund right away.

If you are willing to continue and wait we will send you the code the second it is ready as well as the partial refund we offered earlier.(Partial refunds are sent at that time as in case a code is reprocessed and still comes back as not found and we have to refund then we didn't have to do it in 2 payments, etc)

Thank you again for your patience.

Best Regards,

Andy
    06-22-16 07:41 AM
    Thank you Ecm for your post here

Glad to be able to serve you and the Crackberry community

Let us know.

06-22-16 07:48 AM
    Hi AndroidVageta ,

We have emailed you but are posting here to update you as well.

We just got an update from the supplier, that the code is delayed and that they expect the code if one comes back in 1 - 2 business days more.

At this point we can cancel the order and refund you in full as we know it is taking a while.

We really apologize for the delay and feel badly for the delay.

Since we have already ordered the code If you would still like it we will provide it to you for free if it is available when they email us.

We will cancel the order and refund you in full today.

Sorry for the delay,

Also as per our previous email.

If you need to unlock another phone Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei, we can do it for free next time to make it up to you.

Please email anytime with your IMEI# anytime to redeem it.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Andy
    06-23-16 08:34 PM
    Thank you AndroidVageta,

Our main goal is to have happy customers, we appreciate all customers and always want to help as much as possible.

Sorry your IMEI# was a tricky one and took longer than usual, (most IMEI's process very quickly and many Crackberry members can confirm that) it's just once in a while(for any unlocking company) an IMEI# may be a bit difficult to process a code for as there can be supplier delays, etc.

We appreciate your taking the time to post here on the forum and update the thread.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Andy

PS, the refund has been sent Please email anytime you need to unlock another phone for a special discount

Edit 2: I just want to say that while I am upset and am frustrated by this whole ordeal (let's face it I've got a new Passport that I still can't use after nearly two weeks for something that should have taken a couple days) the people at BBCS have been quite helpful in all this. I, in no way, wrote this as some insult or to bad mouth them, just to simply state my experience with them up to this point. Offering a refund, free unlock, and my code once it comes in is more than I could ask for (I even offered to let them keep the money and they still insisted on refunding!).

Again, helpful and sincere to the max it's just the wait that's been killing me and the "it'll be here soon" as the days fly by.

So the niceness and accommodations have been top notch I would just say to tell customers in the future if this happens that, "It'll get here when it get's here!"

Paid on the 12th to have my AT&T Passport unlocked. Asked two days later what the status was and they told me that they, "Couldn't find my IMEI number" despite it showing up fine on IMEI checkers (like Swappas).

Was told that they had some other method (this one was guaranteed to work!) that cost $50 (even though they covered the extra cost so why even mention price?) and would give me a partial refund for the extra wait (of which I never got).

They told me this would take an additional 1-4 business days. I agreed and, reluctantly, waited a little more.

Here we are 5 business days and a weekend later and I still have nothing and I've emailed them twice with no response back or any sort of update.

Has anyone else had similar issues with them? Can anyone that works there fill me in?
    06-24-16 05:37 PM
    Thank you AndroidVageta
    I emailed but haven't heard back. We have any status update? Thanks!
    06-27-16 02:58 PM
    Hey androidVageta,

Good news
    Your Unlock Code is ready!

Your unlock code is: 3966609630149844

For unlock code entry instructions please visit Blackberry Unlocking instructions | How to Unlock your Blackberry BlackberryCodeSource.com | Instant Blackberry Unlocking
    (Make sure to insert a not accepted simcard before proceeding)

[QUOTE=AndroidVageta;12477707][B]Edit 2: I just want to say that while I am upset and am frustrated by this whole ordeal (let's face it I've got a new Passport that I still can't use after nearly two weeks for something that should have taken a couple days) the people at BBCS have been quite helpful in all this. I, in no way, wrote this as some insult or to bad mouth them, just to simply state my experience with them up to this point. Offering a refund, free unlock, and my code once it comes in is more than I could ask for (I even offered to let them keep the money and they still insisted on refunding!).

So the niceness and accommodations have been top notch I would just say to tell customers in the future if this happens that,
    06-29-16 07:23 PM
    Please expedite!

Purchased yesterday from BBCS. Paid via PayPal. What info do you need to verify? I also sent an email to sales@BlackberryCodeSource.com but haven't received any reply!

It was a BB 9900 with IMEI starting 358566
    07-05-16 05:57 AM
    Guys I am having the same problem. I bought my code July 4th and haven't received any emails or codes from them. I've tried emailing sales@BlackberryCodeSource.com but no response.
    07-06-16 09:50 AM
    Hey illyrad,

Code was sent by our automated system a while back

as well as sent to you again after you posted

Email anytime if you or anyone needs help unlocking

Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com

Please expedite!

Purchased yesterday from BBCS. Paid via PayPal. What info do you need to verify? I also sent an email to sales@BlackberryCodeSource.com but haven't received any reply!

It was a BB 9900 with IMEI starting 358566
    07-11-16 06:50 AM
    I just want to update, Sean@BlackberryCodeSource.com explained to me they were having email server problems, and fully refunded my order without a problem. They were very helpful in the end. Just seems like they were having technical problems sending/receiving emails and orders.
    07-11-16 06:01 PM