Not sure if this is the right place but here goes...

Im trying to unlock a blackberry 9900, The PRD is Missing due to water... I cant read the mep either

Can anyone on here unlock it with just the IMEI

Thanks
    Last edited by naviwilliams; 06-21-13 at 09:26 PM. Reason: IMEI removed.
    06-12-13 04:19 PM
    Not likely. I think you can get the PRD from the escreen too.
    06-12-13 05:13 PM
    Oh, and welcome to the forums
    06-12-13 05:14 PM
    As mentioned, you can find all of this information out by going through the phones settings.

If you need to find the MEP (not unlock code) then you can use a method like the 2 on this page: Retrieve Blackberry MEP Code

I believe once you're in the Engineers Screen, you can also see the phones PRD.

Hope that helps.
    06-19-13 04:15 AM
    im trying to unlock bb9300 tried advice from above i got key but a bit stuck getting on to engineers screen please help?
    06-24-13 02:31 PM
    im trying to unlock bb9300 tried advice from above i got key but a bit stuck getting on to engineers screen please help?
    Hi Alan,

Once you had the Key you have to immediately enter it into the phone. Sometimes the Key won't work if the "Uptime" has changed. This is something that continuously changes in a BB handset. So please do give it another go, generate the Key again and then enter it straight away in the phone. Should work.

Also note the MEP isn't the unlock code, just a ID that is needed to pin-point the unlock code for your specific phone.
    06-26-13 05:42 AM
    hi everyone

ok ive followed every step n typed MEPD and i can see all five disabled thingz under Personalisation. The thing is when i type MEP2 so that i could to enter my MEP no, nothing pops out . what can i do. plz help!!
    07-02-13 08:40 AM
    You can lock the keyboard and screen to avoid pressing a key or the screen accidentally or making calls accidentally and, if you have set a BlackBerry smartphone password, you can also lock your smartphone with a password.

Depending on how you or your administrator set your password options, if you don't use your smartphone for a certain period of time, your smartphone might lock with a password automatically.

Do one of the following:

• To lock the keyboard and screen, press the Lock key on the top of your smartphone.
    • To unlock the keyboard and screen, press the Lock key again.
    • To lock your smartphone with a password, on the home screen or in a folder, click the Password Lock icon.
    • To unlock your smartphone, enter your password. Press the Enter key on the keyboard.
    07-02-13 11:52 PM
    hi everyone

ok ive followed every step n typed MEPD and i can see all five disabled thingz under Personalisation. The thing is when i type MEP2 so that i could to enter my MEP no, nothing pops out . what can i do. plz help!!
    Hi,

This actually means that your phone is already unlocked. With all of the "locks" on the personalisation screen as "disabled" there are no active locks to remove. This will be why there is no unlock prompt appearing after you type in MEP(alt)2.

I hope that helps.
    07-03-13 04:16 AM