Daughters bought off ebay a legit blackberry 9780 all is fine but she wants to unlock it from t mobile

Before I pay for it (and having searched but cannot find any recent posts) does any one know of free unlock codes for the 9780?

Thanks in advance
    02-12-11 01:14 PM
    Not aware of any free ones, but any reputable unlocker online can do it for $5 approximately

Here is one that I have used before and worked fine.

Unlock Code - GSMUnlockLabs.com - Manufacturer and Provider IMEI Unlock Codes - BlackBerry - AT&T - Verizon - Rogers - T-Mobile
    02-12-11 01:29 PM
    Thank you matrix, will give it a go, she is quite impatients..aren't all kids

Again thanks
    02-12-11 01:32 PM
    Thank you matrix, will give it a go, she is quite impatients..aren't all kids

Again thanks

I got my unlock code within an hour.

It depends on when you send the request.
    02-12-11 01:33 PM
    What carrier does your daughter want to use the device on?

If she has AT&T, she must have a BlackBerry data plan. AT&T has required data plans for all smartphones added since September 2009.What Are The Voice And Data Plan Requirements? - Wireless Customer Agreement - Wireless from AT&T.
    02-12-11 01:35 PM
    T-Mo may unlock it for free for the current owner. Make sure and check the pin/IMEI to be sure it's not a banned phone, and keep in mind 3G may not work, depending on the carrier your daughter will be on.
    02-12-11 02:10 PM
    What carrier does your daughter want to use the device on?

If she has AT&T, she must have a BlackBerry data plan. AT&T has required data plans for all smartphones added since September 2009.What Are The Voice And Data Plan Requirements? - Wireless Customer Agreement - Wireless from AT&T.
    If she has AT&T she will have no 3G
    02-12-11 02:26 PM
    What happened to the free unlock coded HERE on the CB forums??

EDIT: Ah yes, here they are:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f207/un...ck-net-420190/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f207/un...ckcode-452506/
    02-12-11 03:00 PM
    i just got it.
    Great! Congrats!

Which site did you do it from?
    02-12-11 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD