hi guys, i'm a newbie here. i have a question.. hope somebody can help me out cause i'm getting frustated here... i purchased 2 blackberry onyx 9700 from t-mobile and wanted them unlocked.. so i went on to purchase the unlock codes... The first one arrived already within 6 hrs, but the second one never arrive till now (it's been almost 12 hrs)... is this normal? i tried writing to the customer service but so far no reply yet....Can anybody tell me what is the usual waiting period??

hope somebody can help me here.. thank u very much
    11-19-09 08:59 AM
    There is no usual waiting period.

The four I did were through the carrier (for free) and were all accomplished over the
    phone inside 10 minutes.

Some unlockers and carriers will give you a "ballpark" of their turnaround time.
    Almost everyone you speak to will have a different take on this but the place
    to get a definitive answer is from whomever is providing the service.
    11-19-09 09:19 AM
    You only need to post a thread one time!
    11-19-09 10:01 AM
    IT all depends on the provider who you are getting your phone unlocked by. Different unlockers have different waiting times. Some unlockers have instant unlocks some you have to wait 1-3hrs, 12-24hrs
    11-19-09 01:42 PM
    Let us know any one of here can provide you that code.
    11-19-09 02:26 PM
    hi guys, i'm a newbie here. i have a question.. hope somebody can help me out cause i'm getting frustated here... i purchased 2 blackberry onyx 9700 from t-mobile and wanted them unlocked.. so i went on to purchase the unlock codes... The first one arrived already within 6 hrs, but the second one never arrive till now (it's been almost 12 hrs)... is this normal? i tried writing to the customer service but so far no reply yet....Can anybody tell me what is the usual waiting period??

hope somebody can help me here.. thank u very much
    We deliver these codes instantly, let us know if you need help
    11-20-09 12:05 AM
    Call your carrier and get it from them. It's free, and generally instant.
    11-20-09 06:57 AM
    We need only a short time (no more than 3 - 6 minutes ) to generate your BlackBerry Storm 2 subisdy code. The sooner you place your order, the quicker you'll receive the unlocking code and be on your way.
    11-20-09 09:01 AM
    I placed my order last night and have not received my unlock code. When I called the 24/7 help line I am asked for a ext..# and then disconnected. Can you help me. Here is my info Ticket ID: KME-709504 Order Check (1813864)
    11-22-09 10:39 AM
    We can always get the code for you if it doesn't work out
    11-22-09 11:26 AM
    I placed my order last night and have not received my unlock code. When I called the 24/7 help line I am asked for a ext..# and then disconnected. Can you help me. Here is my info Ticket ID: KME-709504 Order Check (1813864)
    Hopefully they will get back to you today, they might run slower on weekends . In any case we can get you the unlock code instantly
    11-22-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD