Hi, all i wanted to know why is it so hard to get BlackBerry unlock code for free? The people who are providing the unlocking service are not related to all the cellphone service providers or directly with RIM so if they can get the code why cant we the general people can calculate it ourself. ? Well i am not supporting piracy in any way but i wonder whats making it difficult to share the algorithm with all? codes (read serials) for software are available for free but why is that code to unlock BlackBerry has to come for a price?
    01-20-11 09:50 AM
    sometimes it takes hours, even days to find out the correct algorithm for unlocking. and when someone invests their time and hardwork into it, why should they not ask for its reward
    01-20-11 03:09 PM
    You can buy an unlock code for a couple bucks. Why waste your time bothering with an algorithm?
    01-21-11 12:28 PM
    Hi, all i wanted to know why is it so hard to get BlackBerry unlock code for free? The people who are providing the unlocking service are not related to all the cellphone service providers or directly with RIM so if they can get the code why cant we the general people can calculate it ourself. ? Well i am not supporting piracy in any way but i wonder whats making it difficult to share the algorithm with all? codes (read serials) for software are available for free but why is that code to unlock BlackBerry has to come for a price?
    Yes much easier to just purchase a code for cheap or calling your carrier! anyone of us can help you
    01-21-11 03:40 PM
    Here's the algorithm.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-11 06:29 PM
    Lol ........
    01-21-11 07:17 PM
    Merry Christmas lol
    01-22-11 12:21 AM
    Here's the algorithm.

I thought we talked about you not giving this out anymore!!!

Seriously this time! You're killing the business
    01-22-11 12:54 AM
    Lol!

01-22-11 08:28 AM
    Here's the algorithm.

hahah!

i might as well close up shop if you keep givin this out!
    01-22-11 11:08 PM
    Ebay has them for 99 cents.
    01-23-11 12:02 AM
    Ebay has them for 99 cents.
    it's funny how seller's have been getting away doing that for so long! it's direct ebay violation that people send products by email. and seller's even have to put it on their listings. and ebay knows they deliver them that way! but don't do anything about it.
    01-23-11 01:00 AM
    Thanks for the spam
    01-23-11 06:25 PM
    hello unlocking4u!

you get what you pay for. 99 cents gets you so much. possibly a code but nothing more than that.
    01-24-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD