I didnt put in a simcard, but i opened up the MEPD menu, and it said Network Unknown? would it make a difference if its active or unknown for me to unlock it.
    and on a side note, my curve 9300 for rogers gets SOS and then randomly 3G Full bars, but no data insignia next to it at all. texts go slow, and bbm wont send my msgs, it keeps retrying.
    10-19-10 05:55 PM
    You need a sim card in order to get it unlocked. As far as the 9300 it may be a network issue.
    10-20-10 10:41 PM
    I didnt put in a simcard, but i opened up the MEPD menu, and it said Network Unknown? would it make a difference if its active or unknown for me to unlock it.
    and on a side note, my curve 9300 for rogers gets SOS and then randomly 3G Full bars, but no data insignia next to it at all. texts go slow, and bbm wont send my msgs, it keeps retrying.

As mentioned, you need a sim card in the phone for it to recognize whether or not it's activate or disabled.

As for the 9300, sounds like it's having trouble reading the sim card. Try taking the Sim Card out or maybe get a different Sim.
    10-20-10 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD