Hi,

Can anyone help / suggest an unlocking provider for my Blackberry Torch 9800 currently locked to Rogers? My friend's Chat-R sim with it so I'm not sure if this phone is already fully unlocked or not? I'm with Fido right now and whenever I use my Fido sim it still says INVALID SIM CARD and it's requesting for an MEP code I believe.

Any suggestions on my course of action?

Thanks in advance everyone!
    07-01-12 06:00 PM
    Hey dpineda1717,

Happy Canada Day!

All Rogers phones work with chatr without unlocking.

If your 9800 says invalid simcard when you turn it on with a fido simcard it is LOCKED.

If you want to unlock it we and a couple other good unlockers here can provide the unlock code instantly.

If you decide to go with us, use coupon code " crackberry " for 40% OFF

let me know if you have any other questions,

Best Regards,

James
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 07-01-12 at 07:29 PM.
    07-01-12 07:24 PM
    Hey dpineda1717,

Happy Canada Day!

All Rogers phones work with chatr without unlocking.

If your 9800 says invalid simcard when you turn it on with a fido simcard it is LOCKED.

If you want to unlock it we and a couple other good unlockers here can provide the unlock code instantly.

If you decide to go with us, use coupon code " crackberry " for 40% OFF

let me know if you have any other questions,

Best Regards,

James
    Happy Canada Day to you as well!

Thank you for the quick response. Just wondering how long will it take until I get the unlock code if I go with you guys?

Thanks again!
    07-01-12 07:59 PM
    Thanks!

It will be delivered instantly on screen as well as emailed after you complete checkout
    07-01-12 08:06 PM
    Hi,

Can anyone help / suggest an unlocking provider for my Blackberry Torch 9800 currently locked to Rogers? My friend's Chat-R sim with it so I'm not sure if this phone is already fully unlocked or not? I'm with Fido right now and whenever I use my Fido sim it still says INVALID SIM CARD and it's requesting for an MEP code I believe.

Any suggestions on my course of action?

Thanks in advance everyone!
    Need to unlock it.
    07-05-12 09:43 AM
    To find out if your Blackberry is unlocked try to use a sim card from another carrier or, go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > SIM card
    Dial MEPD
    you should get a list with "disabled" lines... if one of the lines there is "active" then your Blackberry Torch 9800 is not unlocked.
    07-16-12 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD