Hello,

So i am trying to unlock my blackberry and using the Blackberry reader but it won't get the information. It just says 'waiting for blackberry phone' and says that for ages. Any help is much appreciated. Have tried two programs and same issue for both.

If anyone else can assist me with getting my MEP somehow please let me know i'd really appreciate it, i plan on selling my phone soon so this is kind of essential.
    Last edited by used_bathwater; 06-09-12 at 04:07 PM.
    06-09-12 04:04 PM
    make sure you download the usb drivers or go here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...are-716011/and scroll down abit and see the bit where it gives you alternate way to get your mep
    06-09-12 06:24 PM
    make sure you download the usb drivers or go here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...are-716011/and scroll down abit and see the bit where it gives you alternate way to get your mep
    Thanks for the reply, that link did not work. And my phone can be recognised by blackberry desktop software just not that program, doesn't that mean i have the drivers installed?
    06-10-12 06:37 AM
    yes, try looking different things to generate your mep, i have not had any people complain about it ... you are the first
    06-10-12 09:36 AM
    yes, try looking different things to generate your mep, i have not had any people complain about it ... you are the first
    I'm not complaining you've done a great job. only seeking some advice, thanks anyway
    06-10-12 09:44 AM
    OS7 devices will no give you a mep id. . just a heads up
    06-10-12 02:58 PM
    We can also generate the unlock code using the PRD number which can be found in the back of the phone.
    06-13-12 03:38 PM
    We can also generate the unlock code using the PRD number which can be found in the back of the phone.
    Hi, may I tell you my PRD number to unlock my BB 9900 bold?
    I've tried to get the mep code but I'm not able

thanks, marco
    Last edited by alemadama; 06-25-14 at 08:57 AM.
    06-25-14 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD