Hey, im new so pardon my "noob" question.

Since the posibility exists to unlock any Blackberry no matter what the provider, would the best thing to do then be to just buy from whichever provider is cheapest and then unlock it?

I'm looking to buy a blackberry in the states and have it sent down to me and am just realizing how much cheaper it would be to buy it locked and then have it unlocked.

A
    06-26-11 10:35 PM
    A,

Just be sure that the frequencies on the phone you are buying match up with the frequencies on the carrier you intend to use. But yes, you are right, many times you can save some money by buying a locked phone and then doing the simple unlocking process yourself. It costs a few bucks and takes only a couple minutes at the most for the entire process. If you need a code, please feel free to visit our website.

Good luck!
    06-28-11 02:36 AM
    Hey, im new so pardon my "noob" question.

Since the posibility exists to unlock any Blackberry no matter what the provider, would the best thing to do then be to just buy from whichever provider is cheapest and then unlock it?

I'm looking to buy a blackberry in the states and have it sent down to me and am just realizing how much cheaper it would be to buy it locked and then have it unlocked.

A
    Remember that not every blackberry can be unlocked. Only gsm | HSPA devices can be unlocked.
    06-28-11 09:40 PM
    yup agree with freethisberrydotcom ....
    n for them we provide unlocking service...
    07-19-11 12:09 PM
    Remember that not every blackberry can be unlocked. Only gsm | HSPA devices can be unlocked.
    Watch out for the non GSM/HSPA phones. Nothing is worse than spending cash on a phone and finding out it isn't going to work for you...
    07-19-11 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD