I have an unlocked blackberry and when i put in my 3 sim card, it was working for a couple of days but not it says 'phone not allowed MM6', so i took out my battery and put it again and it says 'Sim card rejected'. so i put in a new 3 sim card and it said 'phone not allowed mm6 again'. I've already called 3 and they are sending me a new sim card. However, when i tried my T-mobile sim card, everything is fine'.
    Please help! Thank you.

p.s. it's a blackberry curve 9300 and it's unlocked from 02.
    10-07-11 03:15 PM
    "Phone not allowed MM6" basically means that the phone cannot use the SIM since it's not unlocked. Even though you can use SIMs from O2, Vodafone, Orange, Virgin Mobile etc in the device in question, 3 is somewhat different for some strange reason. When I look at a lot of unlocked phones on eBay, they state that they are unlocked and sometimes say they're not unlocked for 3 SIM cards. I don't know why they cannot be unlocked for 3 SIMs. Baffles me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 12:47 AM
    Moved to Unlocking section. Surely you will get a technical response there, ..
    10-08-11 01:34 AM
    It seems that your phone is unlocked, contact us we will provide you unlocking code.
    10-08-11 09:06 AM
    What 3 says about it?
    10-08-11 04:15 PM
    I have an unlocked blackberry and when i put in my 3 sim card, it was working for a couple of days but not it says 'phone not allowed MM6', so i took out my battery and put it again and it says 'Sim card rejected'. so i put in a new 3 sim card and it said 'phone not allowed mm6 again'. I've already called 3 and they are sending me a new sim card. However, when i tried my T-mobile sim card, everything is fine'.
    Please help! Thank you.

p.s. it's a blackberry curve 9300 and it's unlocked from 02.
    Usually means your network has blocked it
    10-09-11 11:07 AM
    The phone doesn't seem to be blocked because it is working with T-Mobile as well.

Just wait for the new simcard from 3 and try it again
    10-09-11 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD