01-14-10 08:17 PM
1,410 ... 555657
tools
    So I assume you don't read the rules...you are aloud to have 1 link pointing to a site outside of Crackberry. Moderators do their jobs and tell us if something is out of line.

Again you don't reply...why don't you get everyone here Telus codes for FREE?
    READ!!! your answer above, while you spam away!!!
    01-14-10 07:58 PM
    I'm not in the spamming business like you. Just unlocking my own personal phone for free like EVERYONE else can do too.
    No further comments...you're obviously frustrated for no reason. You are indeed spamming with LIES!!!

Try spending more time educating other members, helping others...not do what you are doing and is to show up everyday and get at it against all unlockers.
    01-14-10 07:58 PM
    Still waiting for your answer????
    01-14-10 07:59 PM
    No further comments...you're obviously frustrated for no reason. You are indeed spamming with LIES!!!

Try spending more time educating other members, helping others...not do what you are doing and is to show up everyday and get at it against all unlockers.
    Read the sticky and stop scamming peeps into paying for free services!!!

Bottom line!!

Your selling!

I'm NOT!!!
    01-14-10 08:00 PM
    My thread is the number one sticky with more visitors than anything you ever posted for a reason.

It's true.

Nothing at all against unlockers, they should just spam elsewhere.
    It's very nice of you to have made that thread..nothing wrong about it....the issue here is you saying to everyone that they can get the code for free without knowing the carrier they deal with.
    01-14-10 08:02 PM
    Enough of the back and forth bickering. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but this is not the place. Lets keep this thread on topic or it will be closed.
    01-14-10 08:02 PM
    Enough of the back and forth bickering. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but this is not the place. Lets keep this thread on topic or it will be closed.
    I agree Adam,

Nothing wrong with his thread at all, we are the ones who tell customers they can get the code for FREE "IF" and "ONLY IF" they meet certain criterias.

We are here to help other members...not spam like he claims. We are not here to recruit customers....we love this community and that's why we keep being generous with Crackberry.

To each his own opinion absolutely...but we are not arguing about a bezel color here...simply making sure members don't all think they can get all codes for free, when they can't.

Trolling the forums and posting everywhere something that is not true is worst then spamming IMHO.

The main purpose of a Forum is to help one another not mislead everyone.

Thank you
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 01-14-10 at 08:11 PM.
    01-14-10 08:08 PM
    Agreed!

They continue to advertise, not consistent with the thread.

Not true, you fill your ID's with outside links and multiple phone numbers for commercial purposes.

Your here to help yourself.

The phones locked by US companies can indeed be unlocked free.
    01-14-10 08:12 PM
    No further comments...enough has been said. Back to the topic of this thread.

Blackberry Curve Unlock Code Instructions

1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP [ALT] 2)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code received from your provider or your 3rd party unlocker and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
    6. Your phone is now unlocked

If you have a questions feel free to call us or email us for FREE troubleshooting...yes even if you got your code from your carrier or bought it from someone else. We are always here to help!
    01-14-10 08:16 PM
    Yes indeed!!

And if you need the code (free) from a US carrier, follow the link below.
    01-14-10 08:17 PM
1,410 ... 555657
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD