01-14-10 08:17 PM
1,410 ... 5253545556 ...
tools
    I have a question and I'm really sorry if someone has asked this before but I've searched the forums for quite a bit and haven't found anything. I want to unlock my curve 8320 from T-mobile, but previously I did this with my old curve and I lost UMA capability. I was wondering if this is a standard consequence of unlocking a T-mobile 8320. I still want to be able to UMA while I'm here in the states and abroad (sometimes). However I also want to have the option of using a local service provider for when I travel. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 04:47 PM
    I have a question and I'm really sorry if someone has asked this before but I've searched the forums for quite a bit and haven't found anything. I want to unlock my curve 8320 from T-mobile, but previously I did this with my old curve and I lost UMA capability. I was wondering if this is a standard consequence of unlocking a T-mobile 8320. I still want to be able to UMA while I'm here in the states and abroad (sometimes). However I also want to have the option of using a local service provider for when I travel. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

You will only be able to use UMA with T-Mobile because that's the way your phone is set up. Not all carriers offer UMA. But unlocking your phone will not affect UMA function on your phone with T-Mobile.
    12-16-09 04:49 PM
    Yes I am aware that only Tmobile offers UMA. What happened was, I was abroad and I unlocked my phone. Before I unlocked it I was able to connect to UMA using the t-mobile sim card, but after I unlocked it I couldn't use this function. I really don't want that to happen again- as I travel often and like to call back home for free.

Ill take your wisdom over mine since I am not very well versed in the functionality of blackberries. Thank you very much for the help! It is very much appreciated.

12-16-09 05:00 PM
    Hi,
    I have a BB 8820 with no sim, the original provider was AT&T and now I need to unlock the phone, what can I do?
    12-21-09 03:06 PM
    Need to purchase a code from any of us on here.

12-21-09 03:08 PM
    Hi,
    I have a BB 8820 with no sim, the original provider was AT&T and now I need to unlock the phone, what can I do?
    We can help you unlock it, you can order the unlock code on our website and the code is emailed.
    12-21-09 03:09 PM
    I knew this stuff before, but what are the codes for un-locking, but thank you for listing the instructions so i am 100 percent sure on how to do it, but i dont know any codes, maybe you can help me with that part?
    12-21-09 11:06 PM
    Those you need to get from your carrier or purchase from us or any other unlocker.

12-21-09 11:07 PM
    I knew this stuff before, but what are the codes for un-locking, but thank you for listing the instructions so i am 100 percent sure on how to do it, but i dont know any codes, maybe you can help me with that part?
    Each phone has a unique unlock code. You can all your carrier and ask them for it or any of us unlockers here can help you unlock it. The unlock code can be emailed to you within a couple of minutes.
    12-21-09 11:22 PM
    My service provider is sprint/nextel but I have a BB curve 8310. How or is it possible to convert the phone from at&t to sprint. If so, what are the steps? Any help is welcomed! Thanks.
    12-26-09 05:39 PM
    8310 will not work with Sprint since they are CDMA technology.

12-26-09 05:41 PM
    My service provider is sprint/nextel but I have a BB curve 8310. How or is it possible to convert the phone from at&t to sprint. If so, what are the steps? Any help is welcomed! Thanks.
    No way to do it. You can only buy Sprint phones to use on Sprint. That's what I don't like about having a CDMA service, you are limited to the phones they sell.
    12-26-09 07:28 PM
    when i get money imma buy a code xD then i can sell itt!!! (the phoen that is..)
    12-28-09 06:06 PM
    Let us know if you need any help!!
    12-28-09 06:50 PM
    when i get money imma buy a code xD then i can sell itt!!! (the phoen that is..)
    Which phone?
    12-28-09 06:51 PM
    8310 for att
    12-28-09 08:39 PM
    does anyone have digicel network mep code i have a blackberry 8320 that i need to unlock to used digicel thanks.
    12-30-09 11:29 AM
    does anyone have digicel network mep code i have a blackberry 8320 that i need to unlock to used digicel thanks.
    We can unlock it for you, you can buy the unlock code on our website and the code is emailed to you as well as step-by-step instructions.
    12-30-09 11:30 AM
    We can unlock it for ya
    12-30-09 11:31 AM
    Ignore the spam and unlock it yourself for free.

Follow link below this forum, no commercial interests unlike the spam above.
    12-30-09 02:00 PM
    Ignore the spam and unlock it yourself for free.

Follow link below this forum, no commercial interests unlike the spam above.
    OP does not have an account with the carrier and will not be able to get the code for free & some carriers like Canadian ones will not give the code out for free even if you have an account with them.

Also what we offer is not spam, but a reliable service for people who cannot get their code free from their carrier

So once AGAIN, same as we tell everyone, call your carrier first, if they won't give it to you for free, then you need to buy it from a 3rd party like us or any reliable unlocker here on Crackberry or win it in a unlock code giveaway.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 12-30-09 at 02:06 PM.
    12-30-09 02:01 PM
    OP does not have an account with the carrier and will not be able to get the code for free & some carriers like Canadian ones will not give the code out for free even if you have an account with them.

Also what we offer is not spam, but a reliable service for people who cannot get their code free from their carrier

So once AGAIN, same as we tell everyone, call your carrier first, if they won't give it to you for free, then you need to buy it from a 3rd party like us or any reliable unlocker here on Crackberry or win it in a unlock code giveaway.
    Well, I hope your service is better than 2 I tried. Before I got wise and just called ATT I tried 2 different services and neither one could get me my code. I received my money back from 1 and not the other.

On my second phone I called ATT, after buying my Bold outright, to get my codes only to get the run around and the csr said I needed to send reciepts and yada yada so I hung up. Called back and got a different csr and had my code in 2 minutes.

I am not saying your company is bad or anything just that I personally had bad experiences with 3rd party unlockers. I am/was not aware of any company not giving codes to people that own the phone outright. Legally the code is yours if the phone is yours.
    01-04-10 03:58 PM
    Not really you just own the phone. If that were the assumption they would give you spec sheets so you could build em. Let us know if you need it unlocked.

01-04-10 04:00 PM
    Well, I hope your service is better than 2 I tried. Before I got wise and just called ATT I tried 2 different services and neither one could get me my code. I received my money back from 1 and not the other.

On my second phone I called ATT, after buying my Bold outright, to get my codes only to get the run around and the csr said I needed to send reciepts and yada yada so I hung up. Called back and got a different csr and had my code in 2 minutes.

I am not saying your company is bad or anything just that I personally had bad experiences with 3rd party unlockers. I am/was not aware of any company not giving codes to people that own the phone outright. Legally the code is yours if the phone is yours.
    We guarantee we can get the correct code for your Blackberry. How about we give you the code and then you pay us? just to give you confidence not all unlockers are the same
    01-04-10 04:01 PM
    You need to have the phone and also have an active account with the carrier then they may give you the code.
    01-04-10 04:04 PM
1,410 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD