01-14-10 08:17 PM
1,410 ... 5051525354 ...
tools
    very cool

gonna try this, and see what happens

al
    Great! Let us know if you need any help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 03:19 PM
    HI GUYS... I need to unlock my blackberry curve 8250...
    the thing is that i live in dubai and a friend sent me the blackberry from latinmerica movilstar blackberry and is lock..
    there is any way i can unlock it? i have my simcard alread but i dont want to pay for the unlock.
    thankssss
    yuyi
    11-16-09 12:40 PM
    For Free? Not very likely. You will more than likely have to pay. But never hurts to call Movistar and find out.
    11-16-09 12:45 PM
    thanks but there is no any way i can unlock it without calling???
    11-16-09 12:57 PM
    Nope unless a local place there will do it for free.

11-16-09 01:05 PM
    11-16-09 01:06 PM
    You can place your order on our website and the code will be emailed.
    11-16-09 01:12 PM
    But if i call movilstar and ask them to give me the code to unlock do u think they will do it??
    Is the same procedure to unlock all the blackberry only change the code numbers?? Can you help me with the instructions please
    11-16-09 01:14 PM
    But if i call movilstar and ask them to give me the code to unlock do u think they will do it??
    Is the same procedure to unlock all the blackberry only change the code numbers?? Can you help me with the instructions please
    Your friend who sent you the phone needs to have an account with them in order for them to maybe give him the code. Some companies still don't give it out and that's why you need to buy the code from unlockers here on Crackberry like us.
    11-16-09 01:17 PM
    11-16-09 01:34 PM
    You can always try, worst case they will say no. Yes once you have the code we can help you unlock it, or you can buy the code from us.
    11-16-09 01:36 PM
    Hey everyone, I to want my curve unlocked, I am Digicel and want to be able to use Bmobile can I use the same code. I'm from Trinidad
    11-19-09 06:54 AM
    I have a verizon blackberry curve can it be unlocked and used for tmobile service help i really want my phone
    11-19-09 09:41 AM
    Sorry they do not have sim card slots.

11-19-09 09:49 AM
    Hey everyone, I to want my curve unlocked, I am Digicel and want to be able to use Bmobile can I use the same code. I'm from Trinidad
    We can unlock your curve for you.
    11-19-09 10:57 AM
    Sorry, total newb here...I have am AT&T Curve 8310, which has some water damage and is obviously no longer functioning properly. I have a friend with a Nextel Curve, but I was told that an AT&T SIM card can't be transferred to another carriers phone. Is there any validity to that? Thanks in advance for any help...
    11-20-09 11:39 AM
    Sorry, total newb here...I have am AT&T Curve 8310, which has some water damage and is obviously no longer functioning properly. I have a friend with a Nextel Curve, but I was told that an AT&T SIM card can't be transferred to another carriers phone. Is there any validity to that? Thanks in advance for any help...
    Unfortunately your AT&T Sim card will not work on a Nextel Blackberry.
    11-20-09 11:41 AM
    can anyone give me the code for a locked ATT blackberry 8300?
    11-20-09 06:49 PM
    Just head on over to our site and you should have one within minutes.

11-20-09 06:51 PM
    can anyone give me the code for a locked ATT blackberry 8300?
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry 8300 as well
    11-20-09 08:07 PM
    Options - Advanced Options - Sim Card - type MEPD then MEP2

and hey presto.

Are theses the only steps i need to do do i need any other codes or anything im not able to check it out i should be geting my charger this week but at the moment the batterys dead since im not the owner how do i unlock the phone i have an tmobile black berry curve can some one pls explain whats needed to be done so i can use atnt on the blackberry
    11-22-09 11:51 AM
    Are theses the only steps i need to do do i need any other codes or anything im not able to check it out i should be geting my charger this week but at the moment the batterys dead since im not the owner how do i unlock the phone i have an tmobile black berry curve can some one pls explain whats needed to be done so i can use atnt on the blackberry
    You will need the unlock code in order to unlock your phone.
    11-22-09 11:52 AM
    You will still need that unlock code (mep2) sorry.

11-22-09 12:05 PM
    yeah so i have to go online and find an unlock code, when i called tmobile they said only the owner may recover the unlock code is this true??
    11-22-09 12:50 PM
    Well we can help you out with that.

11-22-09 12:52 PM
1,410 ... 5051525354 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD