01-14-10 08:17 PM
1,410 ... 4849505152 ...
tools
    I answered you in the 5.0 OS thread. It isn't possible on the 8330e.
    09-28-09 09:40 PM
    just to continue also when I sign into my BIS account for rogers does not work only goes through when I tried it with AT&T. What are my options and what can I do to get this working
    09-28-09 09:42 PM
    I spoke with the person who sold me the phone and he told me that he was no longer with AT&T. Will AT&T still unlock the pin?
    09-28-09 09:44 PM
    well what I did was.. I tried loging into rogers bis and it did not allow me to get in because i have "no entries" in my HRT but when I tried Through att because I wanted to see if I can get my email working and it allowed me in with my pin # and my IMEI #. When i pressed send service books nothing happened so I dunno whats happening and why this is happening. My understanding is if the phone is unlocked then then I can use my sim and it should work fine.
    09-28-09 11:05 PM
    I don't know if it's written already somewhere, I researched but I couldn't find the answer that I need so I'm asking you guys.
    I have a BB Curve 8320, I'm travelling to Italy the next week so I called AT&T to have my cell unlocked. They gave me the code and help me throughout the process to unlock it but my question is "how can I verify that my cell is really unlocked?" I don't want to go to Europe and have a bitter surprise, can anybody help me please. Thank you so much.
    09-29-09 08:24 PM
    Go to options ->advanced options -> sim card, and type mepd. It should say disabled, or inactive next to all of the options that pop up on the list..especially Network.
    09-29-09 09:41 PM
    Options - Advanced Options - Sim Card - type MEPD then MEP2

and hey presto.
    I have a blackberry 8300 and I tried MEPD then MEP and nothing came up. This is a cincinnati bell phone. Can anyone give me some help.
    Last edited by djearl; 09-30-09 at 03:45 PM. Reason: added some info
    09-30-09 03:35 PM
    Thank you for your answer TheRemoteUnlocker, I followed your instruction and in the list I have the following:

Sim disabled
    Network active
    Network Subset disabled
    Service Provider disabled
    Corporate disabled

Is that ok?
    09-30-09 04:00 PM
    Did your carrier actually give you an unlock code? What exactly did they do on the phone with you?

The information you provided shows that your phone is actually still locked. When it says active next to network, it means that the network locks are still active

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 04:03 PM
    Thank you for your answer TheRemoteUnlocker, I followed your instruction and in the list I have the following:

Sim disabled
    Network active
    Network Subset disabled
    Service Provider disabled
    Corporate disabled

Is that ok?
    This means your phone is locked and needs to be unlocked of you decide to use it with another SIM card.
    10-01-09 12:39 AM
    They gave me the code over the phone and then they told me to switch off all the wireless connections then go into Advanced Options - Sim card - keep Alt key pressed and type MEPD, then MEPD2, then enter the code. After that he told me to turn off the device and turn it back on and that it was unlocked.
    Oh my God why it has to be so complicated? I still have the code can I redo the all procedures or I have to get another code?
    Thank you guys
    10-01-09 02:52 PM
    Whoah Black Rose! You sound worked up...unlocking a phone should not be stressful at all!

Use the same code you already have and follow these steps EXACTLY:

1.*** Insert accepted (carrier) SIM card
    2.*** Power on the handset (wireless option should be off)
    3.*** Scroll to Options and press the trackball/wheel
    4.*** Select Advanced Options
    5.*** Scroll to SIM Card and press the trackball/wheel
    6.*** Type MEPD (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    7.*** Type MEP2 (2 is alt + E).* A pop-up will appear "Enter Network MEP Code".
    8.*** Type in the unlockcode:
    9. Press in the trackball to confirm
    10.**Press the Enter Key
    11. Device is unlocked!

Let me know how that works for you. Please let me know if you ever need anything else!
    10-01-09 02:58 PM
    IT WORKED!!!!!!! Now everything is disabled....TheRemoteUnlocker you are the best!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Sorry if I sound stressed out but I had to fight before having this code, then one guy from AT&T told me that my cell was unlocked because he could see it in his system, another one was telling me that it is not possible for them to verify if a cellphone is unlocked or locked....but anyway it's over....thank you again!!!!
    10-01-09 03:32 PM
    *blushing* I don't know about the best...oh who am I kidding!!

Lol thanks BlackRose..glad it worked
    10-01-09 03:56 PM
    How did you get the unlock code from AT&T? Thanks.
    Sorry it took me so long to get back. Just called AT&T and said I was traveling to Europe. It took a couple calls but they gave it to me over the phone which surprised me.

I did what was suggested on this forum. Good luck!
    10-03-09 06:34 PM
    Yes...its that simple. Just enter the code that you receive and that's it. You will need a Cingular (or ATT) SIM card in order to bring up the menu. I have them available if you need one.
    i definitely need one how much do you charge?
    10-09-09 02:59 PM
    i definitely need one how much do you charge?
    We can help you unlock your phone, look at our signature for link and coupon
    10-09-09 09:14 PM
    does anyone know the unlock code for movistar pearl 8100 phonesMachine translation (may not be accurate):
    Alguien tiene alguna experinece reales obtener cdigos de desbloqueo de un 8100 de movistar
    10-12-09 03:31 PM
    does anyone know the unlock code for movistar pearl 8100 phonesMachine translation (may not be accurate):
    Alguien tiene alguna experinece reales obtener cdigos de desbloqueo de un 8100 de movistar
    We can help you unlock your Movistar Blackberry
    10-12-09 04:48 PM
    How can you tell if the phone is unlocked?
    10-24-09 12:14 AM
    Go to options-advanced options- simcard, then type mepd. If it says active or enabled next to network then its locked
    10-24-09 12:54 AM
    hi i tried this mepd then mep2 on my BB Curve 8320 just now... all i can see are all settings disabled. by the way if i type mep2 i need to press alt for the number 2 right... (sorry stupid question) please advise as i cannot use anyapplication on my BB except for the browser (that is when using wifi). please advise... my network provider already gave me all the setting (APN etc...). need help. thanks.
    10-30-09 06:58 AM
    just read the msg above... sorry about that... so my phone now unlocked (seeing that all settings on the Sim Card are all disabled) but why is it that i cannot use any of my apps... (ie. YM, FB and all other apps) it all shows an error box saying "could not connect because data service is not available....... i already inputed all settings such as APN..... please advise.. thanks.
    10-30-09 07:11 AM
    hello all
    so my question is, is this all you need to unlock the curve? just get into that menu, then get the code and thats that?
    or does one have to enter that code in a sw in order for it to be unlocked?

i ask since im in central america and ima have to buy the curve on ebay, and i could save some bucks on buying it locked then unlocking myself

is it that simple?
    hi all - just want to ask why is it that all settings on ths Sim Card are all disabled (meaning that my BB is now unlocked) but i still cannot use any of my apps (ie. YM, FaceBook ..... actually all apps are just showing "could no connect because service not AVAILABLE) but i already inputted all setting (ie. APN.....) please advise. thanks.
    10-30-09 07:28 AM
    Because you still need those service books from your carrier when you activate a BB Data Plan.
    10-30-09 02:19 PM
1,410 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD