01-14-10 08:17 PM
1,410 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    Thanks for this thread
    05-10-09 01:09 PM
    yes, thanks for the thread.
    05-11-09 10:51 AM
    Hi, i just got a vodafone 8300 and i receive calls, and text messages but the internet services are locked!!! how do i unlock that???? thanks!!!
    05-11-09 01:19 PM
    [QUOTE=naviwilliams;17129]dallastt, go
    Hi Navi
    i got a vodafone 8300 and im using a bmobile sim from trinidad, i receive and make calls and text messages but the internet and data services is locked... how can i unlocked that part??? thanks you very much genius of geniuses!!
    05-11-09 01:29 PM
    only on gsm curves?
    05-15-09 11:01 AM
    only on gsm curves?
    yep
    10char
    05-15-09 04:32 PM
    i need major help basically read thru these forums and i tried everything i cant pay for an unlocking code via internet seeing as i dont own a credit card or debt lol but basically i want to unlock my blackberry curve 8300 becuz it doesnt seem to want to work with me. what i mean by that is i have a at&t curve and i have an at&t sim card but its not registering sayin no service how can that be so my guess is that i would have to unlock it in order to work ive also tried callin at&t to make the fone usable but no go can someone plz help me if its not to much to ask?
    05-15-09 09:51 PM
    wat is MEP mode?
    05-20-09 03:33 PM
    I'm purchasing a curve for my brother, he currently uses at&t's service. The phone i'm purchasing was under t-mobile. I'm sure I'll have to unlock it for him. My question is, being he already has a data plan with at&t, would this unlocking transition go smoothly with just getting the code from T-mobile. If anyone has dealt with this please lemme know.....

Thanks in advance....
    05-20-09 05:10 PM
    wow this is too technical for me lol
    05-22-09 08:41 AM
    i need help i have a nextel blackberry curve 8350 with a boost mobile sim card in it i can't get any text messages, what do i do?
    05-23-09 04:58 PM
    wish i knew this sooner
    05-26-09 02:34 PM
    Hi I have the the IMEI code for my phone. I need someone who can unlock for FREE for me. I just need someone to figure out the code and give it to me.

I'd be ever so grateful. If you are interested in helping let me know.
    05-28-09 03:43 PM
    Hi
    Sprint BB curve 8330 no sim card selection shows in adv options. Is this possible?
    Try this

Blackberry Curve

Unlocking can be done without SIM card inserted

1. Turn wireless mode off
    2. While on the home screen click the "Settings" icon
    3. Go to "Options" menu and select "Advanced options"
    4. Select "SIM card"
    5. Hold the ALT key while typing MEPE. You will not see text appear on screen while typing
    6. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code"
    7. Enter supplied unlock code
    8. After entering the code press the trackball once
    9. Your phone is unlocked
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 02:02 PM
    How Do i Unlock a CDMA curve from sprint?
    06-02-09 10:59 AM
    Hi I have the the IMEI code for my phone. I need someone who can unlock for FREE for me. I just need someone to figure out the code and give it to me.

I'd be ever so grateful. If you are interested in helping let me know.
    Just Call the Carrier, It should be Free
    06-04-09 03:06 PM
    I have had to switch back to my old Curve as my Storm is going away for repair.
    I rang those nice people at T-Mobile (UK) to ask them for the code to unlock my Curve ( i had left T-Mobile 6 months previously) so i could use it with my Vodafone sim card and they wanted to charge me 15 for the privilege! I very politely told them where they could stick their code.

I scoured ebay and found someone who could supply unlock codes for 5. i decided to give it a go. My code arrived within the hour.

In a previous phone call to Vodafone they told me to check to make sure my phone was 'released' from the T-Mobile system so i rang them to check and they did it there and then. For some reason T-Mobile still had the handset registered on their system even though i was out of contract and had been for over 6 months.

I put my Vodafone sim in my Curve and was going to input my unlock code when i noticed the words 'Vodafone UK' appear on my phone and the handset was fully functioning without the need for an unlock code.

I'm not saying that getting it fully released from my old provider meant the phone became unlocked but its a bizarre coincidence.

Worth trying before you pay up for unlock codes.
    06-07-09 03:40 AM
    are the codes different for all phones?
    06-08-09 01:32 PM
    are the codes different for all phones?
    YEP!
    06-08-09 07:42 PM
    I have an O2 Curve (8300) that needs to be unlocked. Anybody have a lead on a free unlock code?

Long story: I have a Bold and my wife has a Curve. I also had an extra 8700 and Curve laying around the house. A friend of mine was looking for a phone so I gave him one of my extra Curves for free. I have had these two Curves since the day they came out. Murphy's Law set in, however; the same day I gave the Curve away, I cracked the front of my wife's device. Fortunately, another friend of mine gave me an extra Curve he had (I wasn't about to ask for my other Curve back. That's just not me). This device, however, is an O2 Curve (8300). I now want to unlock so I can exchange my wife's cracked one (so she doesn't hate me).

Any help?

@murphydawg80 , any leads on helping a fellow Dawg fan/UGA grad out?
    06-08-09 07:49 PM
    Sorry to sound so uneducated but what exactly does unlocking do? I am new to all of this and still learning. Will it allow me to use a signal from another carrier if I can't get a Sprint signal? I travel to the upper peninsula of Michigan a lot in the summer and get very poor reception. Some friends have Alltel and get great reception. Would this allow me to pick up their signal without roaming or am I way off base here?
    06-08-09 08:52 PM
    Sorry to sound so uneducated but what exactly does unlocking do? I am new to all of this and still learning. Will it allow me to use a signal from another carrier if I can't get a Sprint signal? I travel to the upper peninsula of Michigan a lot in the summer and get very poor reception. Some friends have Alltel and get great reception. Would this allow me to pick up their signal without roaming or am I way off base here?
    Unlocking allows the phone to be used on another carrier network (discussed
    all over this thread). This will be of no use to you as no CDMA carrier will
    allow you to bring a phone from another carrier to their network and unlocking
    a straight CDMA (not including the Storm or 8830) phone is virtually impossible.
    06-08-09 09:44 PM
    I've read post after post... some pretty smart cookies on here. Lots of happy campers with their Blackberrys smiling away. Now; can someone help me? I bought a 8300 and it's locked with AT&T; problem... I use Verizon. I'm getting ready to head out of state this upcoming weekend for the birth of my grandbaby and now I don't have a cell phone to take as my Omnia is missing.

Where is the most reliable place to get the unlock code? Thanks in advance for all your help!
    06-08-09 10:08 PM
    Anyone??????
    06-08-09 11:33 PM
    Hello, I went thru like 20 pages of this thread and couldn't find an answer.
    Is there any way of unlocking a BB 8310 from AT&T and using it on the T-Mobile network with Internet and BB Messenger fully functioning?

Any help is greatly appreciated
    06-09-09 12:40 AM
1,410 ... 4142434445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD