01-14-10 09:17 PM
1,410 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    Newbie of the BB curve tit. i have tmobile service and i want to unlock phone. any free codes out there. I have the IME # thanks
    Read the first 746 posts.
    10-01-08 08:47 PM
    Hey,

I'm form Jamaica and I need to unlock my Cable and wireless Pearl. Any help? plsssss?
    10-01-08 08:59 PM
    Hey,

I'm form Jamaica and I need to unlock my Cable and wireless Pearl. Any help? plsssss?
    No sim card to unlock on a pearl.
    10-01-08 09:27 PM
    AT&T/Cingular will generally give the unlock code to a paid up customer - right over the phone. Then you simply enter it (method a few posts up), and the device is fully unlocked. Unlocking your Curve with a free code? Priceless...
    '

i had t moblie but i want to switch to at&t but i can get the unlock code to use the ph what do i do???????????????????
    10-02-08 10:43 PM
    NEED HELP to unlock my blackberry curve with tmoblie so i can use my at&t service with my blackberry HELPPP
    10-02-08 10:45 PM
    NEED HELP to unlock my blackberry curve with tmoblie so i can use my at&t service with my blackberry HELPPP
    Call T-Mobile back and have the call escalated if the first person you speak to
    does not provide you the code.
    10-03-08 12:35 AM
    A whole thread on just that subject below.
    10-03-08 07:04 AM
    So my friend just gave me her Blackberry Curve 8310 for AT&T. I was wondering if there was a way I could unlock it to the Sprint Network because right now I have a Sprint PCS plan.
    10-03-08 11:42 PM
    So as I suspected, cable and wireless refused to give me the unlock code. Any other suggestions?
    10-04-08 12:03 AM
    So as I suspected, cable and wireless refused to give me the unlock code. Any other suggestions?
    Links posted above,use the search.
    10-04-08 12:04 AM
    im trying to unlock my 8320 from t-mobile do i need to put a att sim card in first
    10-04-08 03:39 PM
    im trying to unlock my 8320 from t-mobile do i need to put a att sim card in first
    no no
    10-04-08 05:44 PM
    u cant use it on sprint because sprint runs on CDMA and at&t runs on GSM so their not compatible sprint doesnt make sim card phones except for a select few i work in cell phones so i know this
    10-04-08 11:34 PM
    Good day to all,
    I am from Trinidad and Tobago, in the caribbean. A friend of mine sold me a Curve (8320) and it's locked to T-Mobile. Can anyone help me to get the unlock code?? I'm willing to pay but as i'm not in the states i'm afraid of getting rob...
    10-05-08 08:27 AM
    It seems as though none of you like T-Mobile since you're trying to get your phone UNLOCKED from T-Mobile and using it on AT&T. LOL...

Anyways, FOR THOSE OF YOU HAVE T-MOBILE, you can get your BB legally unlocked for free if your account is in good standing. I went to Vietnam in August and had to pay out of pocket to have them unlock (there in VN) another phone I had before my upgrade to the BB. After coming back to America again, I decided that I was going to go back in December, so I started looking into getting my BB unlocked HERE. I read on one of the forums found online that T-Mobile customers can call their Customer Service Representatives and explain to them that they are traveling overseas and want to save some money on roaming charges (using a prepaid overseas sim card). They will LEGALLY unlock your phone for you for free, no questions asked.

After reading it in the forums, I actually tried it. They processed a request using the IMEI (on your phone) which they will request. They are SUPPOSED to send you an e-mail in 72 hours with unlock instructions. HOWEVER, I never got the e-mail (it probably ended up in my SPAM mail), so I ended up calling back after 72 hours, and they told me there was no way to regenerate the e-mail and that I would have to wait a week for them to do the request again. I waited a week and called back and they just simply transferred me straight to Blackberry and the gentlemen talked me through the steps of unlocking my BB one-by-one. You will need to call customer service from ANOTHER PHONE in order to unlock your BB. If you happen to be on your BB at the time (like I was), they can call you back at another number so you can free up your BB to unlock it.

They gave me unlock codes and I wrote it all down, but because the unlock codes are registered with my PIN # and IMEI, I didn't think it would work for others, so I just threw it away. Sorry. But anyhow, good luck!
    10-08-08 10:52 AM
    just to let everyone know, unlock/MEP codes are generated by IMEI/serial number and there are no universal codes. I call my carrier and the girl i talked to gave me the code same with the guy i talked to the second time and neither tried to stop or dissuadde me from unlocking.
    10-10-08 01:18 PM
    Really confused right now.
    Reading the thread all the way concerning how to unlock my BB Curve, and it is stated that if you see "SIM Card: Security Disabled" your BB is unlocked????

Mine does show that already.

What's happening???????
    10-11-08 12:38 PM
    Found the answer already. I wish life was simple.
    10-11-08 12:42 PM
    hey can you help me.i have a blackberry 8800 phone and i put in the NETWORK MEP CODE incorrect three times cause i was given the wrong code.is there any way you know i can get another chance to put in the NETWORK MEP CODE again.cause i spend too much money on this phone for it to go down the drain.please if you can tell me or find out if there's another way to put in the NETWORK MEP CODE ok.please thank you.

Your Truly

Gary
    10-13-08 08:51 PM
    hey can you help me.i have a blackberry 8800 phone and i put in the NETWORK MEP CODE incorrect three times cause i was given the wrong code.is there any way you know i can get another chance to put in the NETWORK MEP CODE again.cause i spend too much money on this phone for it to go down the drain.please if you can tell me or find out if there's another way to put in the NETWORK MEP CODE ok.please thank you.

Your Truly

Gary
    10-13-08 08:53 PM
    is there any other way to unlock my phone.or if it's the only way through the network mep code and hope someone know someone other way
    10-13-08 08:55 PM

Your Truly

Gary
    10-13-08 09:15 PM
    can someone or anyone answer my question please
    10-13-08 09:17 PM
    can someone or anyone answer my question please
    You may want to learn a bit of patience No there is no way to reset it. Once you enter
    the code wrong the specified number of times the phone will be locked permanently to your
    carrier. I t will still work, it will just never be able to be unlocked.
    10-14-08 09:50 PM
    Purchased a Curve last night and followed Ant17's advice about calling carrier for subsidy unlock code.

Called AT&T, told them I just purchased phone off ebay, they asked what was my account number, told them i wasnt with AT&T but was thinking of switching, they asked for IMEI, and 2 mins later, she was giving me the code.

Hung up, followed the instructions from the first page on this thread and phone is unlocked!

Thanks CB Forums!
    10-16-08 10:06 AM
1,410 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD