01-14-10 08:17 PM
1,410 ... 2324252627 ...
tools
    WIS,

How did you come up with P R? Thats still US.

Your going to Italy next week, Italy, not P R.

You will get the code, that I can guarantee!!!!

LOL A co-worker of mine just came back from Puerto Rico not long ago. Guess that was still on my mind when I spoke to AT&T about the unlock code. I'll mention Italy when I talk to AT&T again. LOL

(trying very hard NOT to laugh at the absurdity of this over here...) Thanks, Ant!
    06-16-08 11:01 PM
    OK...I am a verizon customer...maybe this is a stupid question but...is there any way to unlock it since it doesn't use a sim card?
    06-19-08 09:06 AM
    OK...I am a verizon customer...maybe this is a stupid question but...is there any way to unlock it since it doesn't use a sim card?
    What are you trying to unlock it to? Most CDMA's do not have subsidy lock...with the EXCEPTION for the 8830 World Edition. Verizon makes you pay FULL RETAIL for the price of the phone ($600?) otherwise they will NOT give you the unlock code, forcing you to use your SIM card to roam so that they can milk you. This is the reason why I left Verizon and went with Sprint.

But to answer your question, there is nothing to unlock, unless you have a 8830. You can activate Sprint's 8830 on VZW's network without a problem, and vice versa, you just need to know how to program the PRL's. Sprint's provisioning is a bit different than I had w/ VZW. But if you wanted to active a CDMA phone, you need only to enter the HEX/DEC ESN number on the website.
    06-19-08 01:10 PM
    Can I Get an unlock code for a 8330 on Verizon please?
    06-22-08 09:13 AM
    I think I was misunderstanding what that meant, thanks for the heads up...
    06-22-08 12:40 PM
    What is the benefit to unlocking the curve other than being able to use the phone with multiple carriers?
    06-24-08 04:11 PM
    What is the benefit to unlocking the curve other than being able to use the phone with multiple carriers?
    If you ever want to sale it, people pay more for unlocked phones...
    06-24-08 09:16 PM
    I i just bought a BlackBerry Curve from T-Mobile and i want to unlock it and i'm no longer in the US for some months and i haven't been able to get the code where can i get them for free does any one has them please email me at joeduaromero@gmail.com for some help as exchange for the code i found a program that can unlock other GSM phones please help
    06-25-08 08:57 PM
    i called them twice and first i was told if i got the phone at a discount price i had to wait one year for the code.....lol the second person told me i had to have had the phone for 90 days or have international service on my account and could not add it because that department was closed
    06-26-08 01:52 AM
    i used (GSM phone source) 25.00 worked great 24 hr turnaround
    06-27-08 06:36 PM
    Is my BB unlock?

When I go into SIM card in option section, I get a message "Sim card security disabled"

I got the BB from my brother who works at computer reseller. It was brandnew and came in T-Mobile Box. It was sample BB that T-Mobile was giving out.
    06-28-08 06:36 AM
    Hi, I have just bought a BB Red Curve 8310. I need to unlock it from AT&T so I can use Centennial Wireless. Can anyone help? I would really appreciate this. I am REALLY NEW with Blackberry. I have always used a Motorola.
    06-29-08 08:30 AM
    hi evryone. im trying the unlock thing here buts at the end its asking me for the "network code" any one help please ?
    06-30-08 12:29 AM
    hi evryone. im trying the unlock thing here buts at the end its asking me for the "network code" any one help please ?
    Read the 1st 500 posts! Its all there.
    06-30-08 05:47 AM
    I have at&t for my carrier. I used the instructions and unlocked the phone(I guess). How can one tell if the phone is unlocked. I rebooted the phone and everthing still has the at&t stuff still on it the same as it was at first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 03:42 PM
    Settings > Advanced Options > SIM card
    type mepd
    Network should say disabled or inactive...active means its still locked
    07-03-08 03:44 PM
    Hi, I have just bought a BB Red Curve 8310. I need to unlock it from AT&T so I can use Centennial Wireless. Can anyone help? I would really appreciate this. I am REALLY NEW with Blackberry. I have always used a Motorola.
    Call AT&T and tell them you need to unlock your device so you can use it when you travel to another country with it.
    07-03-08 04:13 PM
    can any one help me i followed the instruction puting in the mepd then mep2 then the code its says code error
    07-05-08 11:26 AM
    Hey everyone,

I just got my first Blackberry (8320 Curve) and I've been trying to get it unlocked. I've paid for 2 different services and they both had to refund my money because they couldn't find an unlock code through T-Mobile. Any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks in advance,
    Phil
    07-05-08 09:31 PM
    Hey everyone,

I just got my first Blackberry (8320 Curve) and I've been trying to get it unlocked. I've paid for 2 different services and they both had to refund my money because they couldn't find an unlock code through T-Mobile. Any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks in advance,
    Phil
    Get it done for free!!

Follow the link below my sign.
    07-05-08 09:54 PM
    Does anyone know how to unlock a Verizon BB? If so can you tell me how to do it step by step. I am very new at the BB and I am still learning everything on my Curve 8330.

Thank you so much!
    07-07-08 10:08 AM
    Anybody know how to access the MEP mode? Its not the usual M-E-P-D or M-E-P-P-D. Any ideas?
    How to Enter Unlock Codes on BlackBerry 8800 8300 8310Curve:
    ***** You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive ) *****

1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code received from CellUnlock.net and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
    6. Your phone is now unlocked
    07-07-08 10:40 AM
    does anyone know how to unlock a sprint 8830. It takes a sim card...........but i follow the steps posted and it will not let me enter anything......
    07-09-08 02:05 PM
    does anyone know how to unlock a sprint 8830. It takes a sim card...........but i follow the steps posted and it will not let me enter anything......
    wrong network. cdma is not what you unlock. GSM is.
    07-09-08 06:32 PM
    How to Enter Unlock Codes on BlackBerry 8800 8300 8310Curve:
    ***** You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive ) *****

1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code received from CellUnlock.net and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
    6. Your phone is now unlocked
    Have you read through this whole thread, murphy got it a long time ago, just to let you know.
    07-10-08 03:57 PM
1,410 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD