01-14-10 08:17 PM
1,410 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    actually if you set up a way you can check your account on att.com (wireless side) you can just look up the code from there. i too need help with unlocking my curve but no one wants to help me
    What do you need help with?
    03-03-08 02:26 PM
    actually murphydawg80, i went back to the very beginning of this thread, and you had actually helped me about 20 min. ago with the whole mepd and mep2 thing, but my question is, it actually accepted that long a$$ code my collegue gave. how do i know it is unlocked, at&t dissapeared at the top, but it reappeared?
    03-03-08 04:30 PM
    actually murphydawg80, i went back to the very beginning of this thread, and you had actually helped me about 20 min. ago with the whole mepd and mep2 thing, but my question is, it actually accepted that long a$$ code my collegue gave. how do i know it is unlocked, at&t dissapeared at the top, but it reappeared?
    In the SIM Card menu, you should now see Network Disabled or Inactive.
    03-03-08 06:57 PM
    In the SIM Card menu, you should now see Network Disabled or Inactive.
    thanks murphydawg80, it does say disabled, practically everything else says disabled. now that i know it is unlocked (any body wants a new unlocked curve!?) just kidding! seriously though, now i know it is unlocked, do i have to worry about getting a new sim, it says it is now blocked, what the heck does that mean?
    03-03-08 10:14 PM
    Anybody know how to unlock 8110
    03-04-08 01:30 AM
    thanks murphydawg80, it does say disabled, practically everything else says disabled. now that i know it is unlocked (any body wants a new unlocked curve!?) just kidding! seriously though, now i know it is unlocked, do i have to worry about getting a new sim, it says it is now blocked, what the heck does that mean?
    When does the phone say "it" is blocked? What is blocked?
    03-05-08 12:14 PM
    Hey folks,

Just got a curve for the first time. All of this has been helpful so far but where do i get the network mep code from??
    03-06-08 12:14 PM
    Hey folks,

Just got a curve for the first time. All of this has been helpful so far but where do i get the network mep code from??
    Are you going to unlock a locked phone?

If so,call your carrier or the company that locked it. It's free to unlock and they email the code anywhere from 1 hour to 1 week.
    03-06-08 07:00 PM
    Ok so I am trying this with a 8310 from At@t with the Cingular SIM and nothing.What am I doing wrong ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 02:19 PM
    Ok so I am trying this with a 8310 from At@t with the Cingular SIM and nothing.What am I doing wrong ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Your going to need a whole lot more information than what you posted here.
    03-07-08 07:00 PM
    Figured it out, is there a way to tell if it truly worked.
    03-08-08 03:22 PM
    does anybody know how to unlock an 8300 with an at&t sim card ?
    03-08-08 10:40 PM
    pls wil some body help me with how can i enable wi fi on my BB 8100 without BB data plan .... pls i tried alot but cudnt figured out anything pls i wud really appreciate ..... reply me at mandeep-86@hotmail.com

thanks
    eagerly waiting
    03-09-08 12:11 AM
    pls wil some body help me with how can i enable wi fi on my BB 8100 without BB data plan .... pls i tried alot but cudnt figured out anything pls i wud really appreciate ..... reply me at mandeep-86@hotmail.com

thanks
    eagerly waiting
    Definitely the wrong thread for that question.
    03-09-08 07:44 AM
    I have a blackberry curve 8320 what is the best way to get the code I tried a mobile unlocker but had no luck. If anyone can help let me know I was told I can use a program to read the code once the phone is attached to PC.
    PLEASE HELP
    03-10-08 03:22 AM
    I have a blackberry curve 8320 what is the best way to get the code I tried a mobile unlocker but had no luck. If anyone can help let me know I was told I can use a program to read the code once the phone is attached to PC.
    PLEASE HELP
    Call the carrier that has it locked, tell them you would like the sudsidy unlock code, your traveling to Italy next week.

They will email it to you in 1 day to 1 week, irregardless whether you are a customer of theirs.
    03-10-08 06:00 AM
    I have a att 8310 unlocked do anyone no how to get the myfaves icon because im with tmobile
    03-10-08 04:51 PM
    Where do these "unlock code vendors" get their codes from? Where can I find the software they use?
    03-10-08 07:34 PM
    Where do these "unlock code vendors" get their codes from? Where can I find the software they use?
    There is some software out there, but not one that I found that will do the BB.

Some call just like you can, others use networking.

The rest, I have no idea.

But one thing is for sure, you can get it done FREE OF CHARGE, waiting from 1 hour to as long as a week.
    03-10-08 07:49 PM
    Ok, I've had three (3) generations of CrackBerries through T-Mobile and want to upgrade from an 8700g to a Curve 8320. My contract falls off April 13, 2008 for my main number (I have three lines including my own). I called CS and they quoted me an "upgrade" price of $267 + renew 2 year contract. I have seen TM Curve 8320 for new activation for as low as $49. WTF, a loyal, built in customer gets the high hard one while new accounts get all the discounts???

Does anyone know where I can get a curve locked or otherwise for $150 cash TODAY? I don't mind paying to have the thing unlocked or DIY. I'm just not going to get ripped off by T-Mobile (as if they aren't raping me enough with monthly fees). Note: I also have a Cingular (AT&T) line but the contract expires May, 2008 and I won't be renewing as their CS is the worst.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx,
    Luc-

Hear Evil, See Evil, Speak Evil ~ GET EVIL!™
    03-12-08 02:52 PM
    Quite frankly it sounds like T-Mobiles CS is pretty bad too. I would basically tell them that you want a better rate on the upgrade to the curve or you'll take your business elsewhere (AT&T).
    A locked curve is still going to be more expensive than what they're quoting you though.
    03-12-08 04:31 PM
    Hi New Member here!

I have a brand new T-Mobile 8320. I have a few questions I hope someone can take the time to answer. I read this thread and they are not addressed.

1) Why would I want to unlock my T-mobile phone? What changes will I notice immediately?
    2) Will I lose any proprietary features?
    3) Are there special features that will become available?
    4) I don't seem to have GPS on my 8320? Why?
    5) If I unlock do I have to manually input any settings?
    6)I read Blackberry Tips by Stinson as recommended and a lot of the featres he describes are not available on my T-Mobile version. Will unlocking make these features available? If so, why would T-mobile remove them?

Thanks!

Jeff
    03-12-08 07:37 PM
    OK,here goes one at a time.

1. That question has been answered here in this thread and others in the CB forum scores of times.

2. No no loss of features.

3. Yes with the new OS upgrade.

4. 8320 has wifi, no GPS. 8310 has GPS no wifi. 8820 or 30??? has both.

5. Just the unlock code 1 time, thats it!!!

6. I don't have enough info from the Q. to answer this.

Anyone else here???

cheers

ap

Hi New Member here!

I have a brand new T-Mobile 8320. I have a few questions I hope someone can take the time to answer. I read this thread and they are not addressed.

1) Why would I want to unlock my T-mobile phone? What changes will I notice immediately?
    2) Will I lose any proprietary features?
    3) Are there special features that will become available?
    4) I don't seem to have GPS on my 8320? Why?
    5) If I unlock do I have to manually input any settings?
    6)I read Blackberry Tips by Stinson as recommended and a lot of the featres he describes are not available on my T-Mobile version. Will unlocking make these features available? If so, why would T-mobile remove them?

Thanks!

Jeff
    03-12-08 07:57 PM
    hi every1...im using bb 8310(airtel locked)..how can i get it unlocked at free of cost 2 vodafone(india)
    03-13-08 11:22 PM
    hi every1...im using bb 8310(airtel locked)..how can i get it unlocked at free of cost 2 vodafone(india)
    call the service that locked it, ask for the code, READ ABOVE its spelled out here!
    03-14-08 05:34 AM
1,410 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD