02-25-16 02:09 PM
99 1234
tools
    BBCS did provide me a refund due to the code not working. Eventually I paid the $50 to Bell and they provided the same code which obviously still didn't work. They then provided a second code (directly from Blackberry?) that did work.

Good service from BBCS, just the code coming from Bell initially doesn't work for some reason.
    08-27-14 01:02 PM
    Hey duplicate2,

Thanks for the follow up!
    Glad the phone is now unlocked.

Any one else have questions about unlocking feel free to email sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com or pm me anytime

I'm always ready to help
    09-01-14 05:07 PM
    Problem being fixed imei not found. BlackBerry code source was great even though we had some problems not finding the imei in the database. Refunded the amount right away no hassles at all
    Last edited by nscoyote01; 09-04-14 at 10:51 PM.
    09-03-14 08:19 PM
    Well I just got my new Passport unlocked by James at blaclberrycodesource.com and I got extremely great service. Good communication and it took less than 3 hours. My phone was locked to Telus and it was easy to follow the video instructions from James. I'd recommend them anytime.

I think with the new Passport that it's breathing live for the businesses outside of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 08:50 AM
    Looks like i am also questioning if BBCS is still active after placing my order yesterday and still have yet to hear back regarding my blackberry q5 locked to koodo. That being said, BBCS, can you look into this for me? I have sent an email to James@... and am still waiting for a reply back to hear if i can have it unlocked before my trip tomorrow evening.

I am taking off to europe tomorrow night and am hoping to have this resolved before getting there.
    10-28-14 07:01 PM
    How can you tell if the Q10 is unlocked. I got the right message but everything looks the same.

Jaglenn's Passport
    amnesia likes this.
    10-31-14 01:40 AM
    Yes I too requested an unlock code for my wife's Z10 yesterday morning but hasn't heard anything yet .

When the payment was processed it looks like the funds were sent to unlockcodesdirect.com which seems odd.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 09:33 AM
    Did you guys try sending him a PM here on CB, a twitter message as well? It's worth a try. Funny he hasn't replied, he said that sometimes he gets emails in his junk folder instead of main email address so that's why I suggest sending him a PM and a twitter message.

Yes I too requested an unlock code for my wife's Z10 yesterday morning but hasn't heard anything yet .

When the payment was processed it looks like the funds were sent to unlockcodesdirect.com which seems odd.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 10:48 AM
    Okay, just sent him a PM. Hopefully I will hear from him quickly. I will post results.

thanks
    11-01-14 11:05 AM
    Just a follow up to say I did receive confirmation of the order on Saturday and a subsequent email today with the unlock code. The unlock code worked so all is well.
    11-03-14 01:59 AM
    Waiting on my unlock code still. The site says 1-7 hours. Were way over the 7 hours now. Ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 03:47 PM
    I am having a lot of problems with them too now. Sent a request Saturday and still not received anything!
    11-11-14 03:58 PM
    Hi garydiaz86,

We emailed you already, it seems it went to your junk mail.

I emailed you again right now as well.

Have a nice day
    11-11-14 04:11 PM
    It's been two days since requesting my code and I've heard nothing beyond the initial confirmation , not even in my junk mail.

There any issues finding BlackBerry Classic codes?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 05:09 PM
    Hi Baconwich,

Can you email me at james @ BlackberryCodeSource.com right now with your IMEI# and I can check your order and get back to you right away

Thanks,

Have a great weekend!
    01-16-15 05:14 PM
    Welp, Mr. BlackberryCodeSource tried his best. Just seems like Wind Mobile done messed something up and he couldn't find my unlock code.

Did offer a refund though, so I'll probably hit him up when I get back to Canada and can figure out exactly what Wind did.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:54 AM
    No problem at all!

Sorry it didn't work out, when you need to unlock your next phone shoot me an email and I will discount it next time
    01-28-15 08:04 PM
    What are the typical turnaround times for unlock codes? I have a passport locked to Bell.
    02-03-15 12:55 PM
    Hey Occidio

Bell passport usually takes 12 hours max
    If ordered in the afternoon PST time.

Cheers!

What are the typical turnaround times for unlock codes? I have a passport locked to Bell.
    02-03-15 04:35 PM
    I just want to say thanks to the folks at Blackberry Code Source. I got my unlock code really quick and it worked flawlessly. It's refreshing to have a company actually respond to request in a timely matter!
    02-03-15 07:21 PM
    Hey occidio,

Thanks for following up, We were glad to unlock your Blackberry for you

Have a great Sunday everyone
    02-08-15 05:51 PM
    My story is a little more complicated, but the short version is that I have used BlackBerry Code Source to unlock two Z-10's and I wouldn't have been able to do it without James and I am very thankful for his assistance. His communication with me about the process was integral in building trust between us regarding the two transactions. I would not hesitate to recommend using BlackBerry Code Source and if I ever need to unlock another BlackBerry in the future, he'll be my source.

Long version:
    Initially, I ended up buying a Z10 online (originally locked to Telus) through eBay which I tried to unlock to work on my carrier - Wind. The source I bought the phone from said that the phone did not have a blacklisted IMEI in their write-up on the eBay ad. So I took them at their word and tried to get BlackBerry Code Source to unlock the phone. It turns out the phone WAS blacklisted unfortunately. James was kind enough to let me know that there seems to be problems with unlocking and that he'd try a more complex method of unlocking at no additional expense because he wanted me to be a satisfied customer first and foremost. It took longer than normal because of the problems associated with the blacklisting. I did end up with an unlock code though and it did unlock the phone, but that is when it became evident that the Z10 would never function on Wind's network. I ended up returning the phone for a full refund from the original eBay seller and James felt it important to offer me a discount on unlocking another phone in future. He didn't have to do this, but it was because of this that I felt like doing business with him in the future when I bought another Z10 (and successfully repaired it).

Repairing the Z10 took some time (about a month in total) because the various parts and tools required had to come from different locations (China and the USA) to where I live in Canada. Once everything arrived and I was able to bring the phone back to a functional state, I emailed James to see if I could take him up on his offer to get an additional unlock code from him at the discounted rate he mentioned. I was pleasantly surprised that he kept his word and even went so far as to provide me the unlock code (which worked perfectly) BEFORE I was able to e-transfer him the funds for payment. Now not too many companies/vendors will do such a thing but James trusted me and I trusted him. How's that for customer service?

In the end I now have a fully unlocked Z10 running BB OS 10.3.1 on Wind's network and all functions perfectly fine. Piece of mind is priceless and you can be confident that using BlackBerry Code Source will get you back in business. James is a trustworthy source.
    raino likes this.
    03-03-15 11:55 AM
    I got great service initially from Blackberry Code Source. But when my code didn't work out, despite sending the IMEI and video as requested, I got neither a refund nor a working code despite repeated attempts to contact.
    03-05-15 01:52 PM
    Actually you have to use the contact form on their webpage vs replying to their emails and you'll get a response for sure that way. They were prompt and courteous.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 09:10 PM
    Thanks for following up
    03-07-15 06:26 AM
99 1234