02-25-16 01:09 PM
99 123 ...
tools
    Has anyone successfully purchased an unlock code from BlackBerry Code Source (Blackberry Unlocking - Unlock Blackberry - Instant Blackberry Unlock Code | BlackberryCodeSource.com) in the last few months?

It looks like the twitter page hasn't been used since May 8, 2013, and it also looks like the website hasn't been updated since that time, with their blog posts dating back to 2011.

I purchased an unlock code recently because they're the only site that claims to be able to unlock "code not found" IMEI's. I haven't received it or any other response from the site in over 3 days. I tried using their Contact Us form and also the two emails (info@ and sales@). I paid by Paypal so I've started the dispute claim process.

Be careful ordering from this site - they seem to be completely MIA but the website will still accept payment!
    10-04-13 05:54 PM
    Has anyone successfully purchased an unlock code from BlackBerry Code Source (Blackberry Unlocking - Unlock Blackberry - Instant Blackberry Unlock Code | BlackberryCodeSource.com) in the last few months?

It looks like the twitter page hasn't been used since May 8, 2013, and it also looks like the website hasn't been updated since that time, with their blog posts dating back to 2011.

I purchased an unlock code recently because they're the only site that claims to be able to unlock "code not found" IMEI's. I haven't received it or any other response from the site in over 3 days. I tried using their Contact Us form and also the two emails (info@ and sales@). I paid by Paypal so I've started the dispute claim process.

Be careful ordering from this site - they seem to be completely MIA but the website will still accept payment!
    i just ordered a q10 direct from blackberry. they processed the order in less than 24 hours and sent me the tracking number..... according to FedEx it will be here in EIGHT DAYS. Does fed ex even have such a slow domestic transit time? California to Florida would take less time. LOL Not sure about unlock codes, but this q10 is unlocked.
    10-04-13 06:27 PM
    i just ordered a q10 direct from blackberry. they processed the order in less than 24 hours and sent me the tracking number..... according to FedEx it will be here in EIGHT DAYS. Does fed ex even have such a slow domestic transit time? California to Florida would take less time. LOL Not sure about unlock codes, but this q10 is unlocked.
    Could you be anymore irrelevant?

I don't know about that site. I usually just go to my local shop. At least you'll get your money back.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 09:55 AM
    I heard back from them fairly quickly after opening the PayPal claim.

They sent a code and it worked fine, along with a 50% refund and credit for another unlock.

"
    I'm really sorry for the delay,

We had a server crash and our system got affected.
    We finally managed to retrieve our emails and have to reply from our hotmail account*
    while our regular system is being updated now.

I sincerely apologize for the delay, we will refund you 50% of the order and give you the unlock code
    + a credit to unlock another Blackberry for free when you next need to."
    10-06-13 04:37 PM
    Could I just ask about these "code not found" IMEI's? I haven't personally come across one and we unlock dozens of BlackBerry handsets a day. Is this a common problem for people and (if you know) what makes the way they find the unlock codes different to other sellers?

Thanks.
    10-09-13 03:54 AM
    I ordered my Z10 code on New Years day (yesterday at time of writing) from blackberrycodesource.com. I received my unlock code maybe 10 hours later. Long praise cut short, best service I have found.

They then assisted me in unlocking my wife's Galaxy S3. I won't go anywhere else for my codes.
    01-02-14 06:31 PM
    I just used them for a Z10 unlock code...it took just over 24 hrs - I'm delighted with the results as the phone unlocked first try.
    01-07-14 08:22 PM
    I ordered an unlock code from them for my Z10 locked to the Bell network and I received my code in about 24 hours. I followed their instructions to a T and none of the 3 codes worked (2 8 digit codes and a 16 digit code). I've only got 3 attempts left before i permanently lock my phone and they will not respond to my emails.
    02-13-14 09:07 AM
    They've responded to my emails and have been very helpful. They're looking into the situation now. I spoke to Bell yesterday and they think it's a hardware problem.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 05:55 AM
    One month later I got a call back from Bell mobility with a different t unlock code ND this time it worked. My BlackBerry is free and unlocked.

I want to thank the great people at BlackBerry Unlock Source for all of their help.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 07:39 AM
    Looks like blackberrycodesource.com is back to their old tricks. I ordered an unlocking code but haven't heard back in over a day. Looks like I'll have to file a paypal claim.
    Last edited by allsportsfan; 07-13-14 at 09:02 PM. Reason: wrong website name
    07-13-14 08:38 PM
    Maybe they don't work on weekends.
    Try waiting till "Next Business Day!"
    07-13-14 08:45 PM
    Let's hope so.
    07-13-14 09:43 PM
    Hey allsportsfan, did they end up sending you the code?

I ordered yesterday and want to know if I should just file a claim now or give them some time

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 08:07 PM
    Sorry I should have updated the thread saying they took care of me within 2 days after my original posting. I would send them an email and a twitter posting to cover off your social media bases.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 08:14 PM
    Hey Duffman19,

Sorry, I just saw your posts here in the Forums,

I am so sorry, maybe your emails are getting filtered.

Can you please PM me the IMEI# and I can check your order and make sure the code is sent to you right away.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the delay and want to make it up to you with 50% your next unlock code.

Just pm me or email at info@BlackberryCodeSource.com anytime to redeem it.

Will wait for your PM with the IMEI#
    08-01-14 05:06 PM
    allsportsfan,

The 50% off any next code is valid for you as well.

Sorry for the delay guys.

Just PM me anytime with your previous orders IMEI# to redeem the 50% discount.

Have a good weekend guys.
    Sorry I should have updated the thread saying they took care of me within 2 days after my original posting. I would send them an email and a twitter posting to cover off your social media bases.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 05:07 PM
    All taken care of now. Got the code. Lot of run around though.

Appreciate the codes for next time

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 05:39 PM
    Thanks BlackBerry source code!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 08:11 PM
    No problem guys!

Have an excellent weekend!

Thanks BlackBerry source code!

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 04:46 PM
    I purchased an unlock code from BlackberryCodeSource for my Q10 on Bell, received the code within 24 hours as promised but it didn't work. I'm waiting to hear back from them for a working code or refund.
    08-20-14 01:10 PM
    Hi duplicate2,
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Thanks for your purchase,

We emailed you already please try the code we sent that we got from Bell for you,
    If it doesn't work just email me and we will refund you in full.

Cheers!
    08-20-14 11:08 PM
    I went back and forth with Blackberry CodeSource about this, they were very helpful and tried several things but unable to unlock my phone. Now just waiting for a refund.
    08-22-14 01:41 PM
    Yeah I paid for a code today and have heard nothing from them for hours. Bad decision on my part.
    08-22-14 04:45 PM
    Hey FreestyleABG,

Welcome to Crackberry!

All codes are sent by our automated system and the code should have got to you, maybe it went to junk mail.

Can you email me at Sales @ BlackberyCodeSource.com with your IMEI# and I can check and resend the code right away.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
    08-22-14 04:54 PM
99 123 ...