Hey Crackberriers. I have a little bit of a problem here and I don't know what to do next.

I purchased an unlock code from Blackberry Code Source for my Blackberry Z10 locked to the Bell network in Canada. I received the codes on January 30th. I've tried all three codes they sent me (2 8 digit codes and a 16 digit code) while I had an "unapproved SIM Card" (i.e. A telus sim card in my bell phone) installed. None of the codes worked.

I tried a hard restart with a battery pull, reinserting the sim card etc and tried all the codes again.

Now I only have 3 attempts left to unlock my phone. I've tried contacting the people at Blackberry Code Source about this to get their advice on what I should do but I'm getting no response. I don't even care about the refund, i just want to make sure that I don't ruin my phone that I paid full price for.

Any help Crackberry??? Any help at all?

Matt
    02-13-14 09:24 AM
    Spend the $29.99 here Quick Phone Unlock – Unlocking Made Simple. then you won't have to worry! i used them a few times with great service,less then 24 you'll have the rite code.
    02-13-14 04:58 PM
    One month later I got a call back from Bell mobility with a different t unlock code ND this time it worked. My BlackBerry is free and unlocked.

I want to thank the great people at BlackBerry Unlock Source for all of their help.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 07:40 AM