i have a rogers blackberry bold 9700, is there any way i can unlock the phone for free so i can put the telus sim card in ?

or if i do have to pay how much would it cost and where do i go
    04-26-10 06:52 PM
    You can try calling Rogers and asking them if they can provide an unlock code for you, if not check out Free Your phone , good guys and never had a problem with them
    04-26-10 07:07 PM
    I think if you got it with contract from Rogers they should give you the keys for free. Rim is not like apple where those things are hidden under Steve Jobs' pillow. Blackberry is world phone and I think operators have to provide the unlock codes for them or you can make something like that up if the operator is trying to give you trouble.
    04-26-10 07:09 PM
    i bought it off contract new in box of kijiji, since my iphone got stolen. should i try telus for a unlock code ?
    04-26-10 07:15 PM
    I think if you got it with contract from Rogers they should give you the keys for free. Rim is not like apple where those things are hidden under Steve Jobs' pillow. Blackberry is world phone and I think operators have to provide the unlock codes for them or you can make something like that up if the operator is trying to give you trouble.
    Hmmm, How in the world do you know what I have under my pillow?? So YOUR the one stealing my mints huh??
    04-26-10 07:26 PM
    I unlocked my Rogers Blackberry Bold 9700 couple of days ago. The best price I found was these guys at ebay $1.64 only

eBay My World - fastunlock2010
    04-26-10 10:12 PM
    I unlocked my Rogers Blackberry Bold 9700 couple of days ago. The best price I found was these guys at ebay $1.64 only

We can always match pricing
    04-28-10 07:49 PM
    on saturday when i get my sim card i will buy a unlock code. do you have a discount carrier unlock if you can price match some ebay codes ?
    04-28-10 10:18 PM
    You email us and we will then send you an invoice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 10:20 PM

Any of us can price match. Most of these sellers (not all) lowballing are fly by operations. They have no reputation so the only way to get attention is to give low prices to the point that they lose money, especially on Ebay after the ebay & paypal fees.

But don't worry, we all take good care of Crackberry members
    04-29-10 01:43 PM
    Agreed!!!!

Any of us can price match. Most of these sellers (not all) lowballing are fly by operations. They have no reputation so the only way to get attention is to give low prices to the point that they lose money, especially on Ebay after the ebay & paypal fees.

But don't worry, we all take good care of Crackberry members
    05-01-10 12:29 AM
    thanks alot cellunlock.net , it worked well got the email in less than 5 min,
    appreciate the help crackberry !
    05-01-10 11:01 PM
    Another community member saved from the villainous network carriers that try to lock their customers down!

...he says while looking over the Crackberry community, hands on hips and cape blowing in the wind
    05-03-10 10:12 PM
    thanks alot cellunlock.net , it worked well got the email in less than 5 min,
    appreciate the help crackberry !
    You're more then welcome! Was a pleasure unlocking your Blackberry.

Thank you for the feedback!
    05-03-10 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD