Who has the cheapest unlock code going for the bb bold 9000 and 9700...

thanks all for any responses
    01-11-11 10:33 PM
    Check the BB unlocking forum. If the unlockers in there are arguing, they'll sometimes throw out a free code to smooth things over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-11 11:46 PM
    Even if you can't get a free one, freethisberry is only $5, and done through paypal. I used them last week and the whole experience from loading the webpage to an unlocked 9000 took 15mins! Code was recieved less then 5 mins after the paypal confirmation email. Highly recommended

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 01:45 AM
    Thanks for the recommendation! Appreciate it. Yes we strive to give the best customer service and fast delivery within business hours.
    01-12-11 12:54 PM
    I just called my carrier and told them that I was traveling overseas (which was the truth, as going to Australia) and they gave me the unlock code right then and there. If they refuse, hang up, call again and most likely another support operator would give you the unlock code.
    01-14-11 03:19 AM
    I just called my carrier and told them that I was traveling overseas (which was the truth, as going to Australia) and they gave me the unlock code right then and there. If they refuse, hang up, call again and most likely another support operator would give you the unlock code.
    Good to here man, unfortunatly here in Canada the carriers are not so nice.
    01-14-11 12:21 PM
    Yes and they will start charging $50 to unlock your device! That is crazy,
    01-14-11 01:06 PM
    Good to here man, unfortunatly here in Canada the carriers are not so nice.
    I paid $10 to unlock my Bell sourced Bold 9000 over a year ago. Small price to pay. I needed 2 unlock codes as well and they got me both very quickly. Found an American place to do it for me. Service was superb.
    Last edited by celly; 01-16-11 at 11:03 AM.
    01-16-11 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD