Hello there, I had a blackberry 9700 bold, and it's hardlocked I had 0 attempt code. So i'm wondering if you guys can suggest any site there that has a good reputation? I want to make sure that my money will not go away for nothing.. and if you can give me the cheapest out there as possible!

thank you very much!
    02-03-12 02:10 PM
    Sorry but there are no "Cheapest" as all sites at around $65 to perform this service. Reputation is key as it is hard to trust people now a days.
    02-03-12 06:27 PM
    I don't remember which company, but one of my friends use this company where you download a software from their website like RIM's Download Manager, you plug in your phone and pay for the service which is about $80 Canadian or so.... They take over your computer over the Internet (Remote Access) using their software you downloaded and unlock your phone in 30 min.

You need a good Internet connection and a computer that will run for over 30 min without any interruptions.

I would Google it because I don't remember the name of the company. But they did unlock a hardlocked phone for a friend of mine.
    02-05-12 08:59 AM
    Hello there, I had a blackberry 9700 bold, and it's hardlocked I had 0 attempt code. So i'm wondering if you guys can suggest any site there that has a good reputation? I want to make sure that my money will not go away for nothing.. and if you can give me the cheapest out there as possible!

thank you very much!
    We can do it. Visit us at http://carrierunlock.com/hardlocked/
    02-12-12 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD