06-26-12 05:44 PM
30 12
tools
    Rootbrian speaks the truth! Well, kind of..

We can technically unlock CDMA phones as well, but you can't just throw them on another CDMA network and have them running like a GSM phone. The ESN has to be physically registered on the new network, which none of the networks do...so essentially while it can be unlocked, its virtually useless to do so
    01-25-11 06:12 PM
    To my understanding, when you unlock your blackberry your disabling the security in the sim card settings right? I have the sprint 9650 and want it to work on verizon. I checked my sim card settings and it says security is disabled, what do I need to do to get it to work on verizon? Please pm if you have an answer. Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You will not be able to use it with Verizon because they're a CDMA Network only. They don't have active SIM cards in the USA. The ones they send with the Storm/Tours are only meant to be used when roaming overseas.
    01-25-11 09:41 PM
    HI Can anybody help me, I have the sprint 9650; and its giving the same kind of "activation required" erro, I need to get rid of it...
    06-22-12 06:42 PM
    You need to order a SPC code for this device, ...
    06-23-12 04:38 PM
    Yes freethisberry is correct, you will need the SPC code it will allow you to reprogram the correct phone number in the phone and get rid of the activation required message, If you want to order it email me at James @ BlackberryCodeSource.com

Cheers,

James
    06-26-12 05:44 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD