Hi,

I've recently been sent 2 wrong unlock codes from various providers and getting worried about being close to hard lock.

Entered both of these a couple of times each just to make sure I wasn't mis-typing.

I also pressed enter a few times by accident at the end of this as I thought this would exit the 'Enter Unlock Code' screen but obviously not...Probably my mistake, but I'm not used to BB's, in my opinion a bit dumb that BB accepts an empty entry as an attempt but what can ya do.

Got one attempt left and don't want to mess it up.

Can any providers on here guarantee a successful MEP unlock?! I've supplied both the correct IMEI and MEP code twice and a bit disappointed I've been let down twice...

If not, do any suppliers here (UK based) offer a hard unlock service that is guaranteed to work?

If I'm not mistaken there is a lot of suppliers on here so feel free to PM me quotes if you can help and take payment by paypal!

Thanks a lot.
    01-10-12 03:48 AM
    Solved by mobilephoneunlockers.com - all a bit of a panic over nothing really - just got a IMEI unlock and prayed it worked.
    01-10-12 10:36 AM
    Some of us here offer hardlocked service.
    01-10-12 07:43 PM
    Glad you're unlocked and running.
    01-20-12 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD