hi i have a blackberry 8900 i want to know how to unlock it. i know its not a tmobile phone. and even if it was im not a tmobile costumer. i bought it off ebay and wanted to know how to unlock it without contacting at&t for the unlock code. and i also want to pay 5 bucks to unlock it.
    09-09-09 11:42 AM
    09-09-09 11:48 AM
    Ah yes, Carnag is another great provider of unlocking services!
    09-09-09 09:00 PM
    Free solution: If it's att call cs and ask for unlock code. If t-mobile ask a friend to get one.
    09-09-09 09:00 PM
    Unlock My BlackBerry - Any BlackBerry $17, Storms $25[/url]
    Could you unlock mine (BlackBerry 8900 Curve - Locked to Orange Uk)

And btw why there's no google checkout option on your website
    09-14-09 03:41 PM
    *cough*

Sorry pakiking01, while its not the $5 you wanted to spend, $10 CDN is pretty close lol
    09-14-09 11:57 PM
    i have a black berry under tmobile and i called them to try to get the code and they said i need to be the owner of the phone and really didnt help me... if any one smart and know how to handle tmobile customer care to get me the bb MEP Code ill really appreciate your time... i have all the info if youd just email me at sammaria_lexius@hotmail.com i also IM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 05:11 PM
    Unless you are with T-Mobile you will not get the code for FREE. You must purchase it from me or any other unlocker on here.
    11-22-09 08:06 PM
    hi i have a blackberry 8900 i want to know how to unlock it. i know its not a tmobile phone. and even if it was im not a tmobile costumer. i bought it off ebay and wanted to know how to unlock it without contacting at&t for the unlock code. and i also want to pay 5 bucks to unlock it.
    We can unlock your Blackberry
    11-24-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD