i recently got a new blackberry curve 8520 but its locked to the rogers network im in jamaica and my preferred carrier would be digicel.and i was wondering if mayb i cud pls get som help on the issue ?
    08-06-10 12:00 PM
    The most I can do for you is offer you a deal I normally ask for $9 but I will offer you $6 USD. PM me if you want a link to the purchase site, and the discount coupon.
    08-06-10 03:14 PM
    i recently got a new blackberry curve 8520 but its locked to the rogers network im in jamaica and my preferred carrier would be digicel.and i was wondering if mayb i cud pls get som help on the issue ?
    PM me your IMEI number and I should be able to get you a code later tonight. The phone is locked to Rogers, correct?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 04:16 PM
    A lot of us here can help you. Send us an email if you still need help.
    08-06-10 10:59 PM
    Any luck with your issue?
    08-07-10 12:39 AM
    Eager beavers! I love it!

But if possible, can we keep the negotiating of deals to email or PM's? We all work deals for people in need...no reason to publicly negotiate
    08-09-10 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD