I'm trading a first gen iPhone for a mytouch but I need the mytouch unlocked, I would like this done as fast as possible. I have heard you could call t-mobile but I wasn't sure how fast this could be done. Does anyone know of any sites that are CHEAP and FAST or should I just call t-mobile?
    02-20-10 11:43 AM
    We can unlock it for you quite fast. Let us know.
    02-20-10 12:34 PM
    I'm trading a first gen iPhone for a mytouch but I need the mytouch unlocked, I would like this done as fast as possible. I have heard you could call t-mobile but I wasn't sure how fast this could be done. Does anyone know of any sites that are CHEAP and FAST or should I just call t-mobile?
    Yes you can call them but it can usually take a couple of days before they send you the code. If you don't mind paying $10, then you have the unlock code from us in a couple of minutes.
    02-20-10 07:30 PM
    Yes you can call them but it can usually take a couple of days before they send you the code. If you don't mind paying $10, then you have the unlock code from us in a couple of minutes.
    I Have read bad reviews about your site.
    02-21-10 09:45 AM
    I Have read bad reviews about your site.
    You must be reading about another site or someone trying to bad mouth us. Look all over Crackberry.com. Nothing but great reviews! Look around the forums and you will see how many members vouch for us

And to prove it, how about we make an exception, how about we trust you...we give you the code and then you pay us....sounds fair?
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 02-21-10 at 10:02 AM.
    02-21-10 09:56 AM
    You must be reading about another site or someone trying to bad mouth us. Look all over Crackberry.com. Nothing but great reviews! Look around the forums and you will see how many members vouch for us

And to prove it, how about we make an exception, how about we trust you...we give you the code and then you pay us....sounds fair?
    And it's $10? Can I also use your coupon code listed in your signature?
    02-21-10 02:11 PM
    The price is $19.99 and with the coupon it comes out to $10.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-21-10 02:16 PM
    The price is $19.99 and with the coupon it comes out to $10.

Alright so how is this unlock then I pay you going to work out?
    02-21-10 02:25 PM
    You can email us the imei (email in signature) and we will process it.

02-21-10 02:32 PM

Alright, I'll talk to my dad about it. I'm getting the actual phone tomorrow.
    02-21-10 02:33 PM
    ===== QUOTE cellunlocknet ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Alright, I'll talk to my dad about it. I'm getting the actual phone tomorrow.
    No problem. Let us know if you have any other questions.

02-21-10 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD