Is this real or some spam. They advertise for $250. I would like to buy this if any of you guys have this for sale. i don't know if these are trust worthy people but the screenshot looks like real.

any company here selling same product please contact me via PM

I have emailed them for a video and I am thinking of giving these guys a shot hopefully it is not something available online for free.
    04-02-10 06:40 AM
    They have spammed craigslist. Dubious, to say the least ...

Code:
    BlackBerry Unlock Code Calculator - Professional ToolsApr 1, 2010 ... BerryHack.com BlackBerry Unlock Code Calculator ... BerryHack.com BerryHack007@gmail.com. Call: 425-243-HACK ...
    newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mob/1671781094.html - 22 hours ago
    Get more results from the past 24 hours

START YOUR CELL PHONE UNLOCKING BUSINESS TODAY VERY LOW START UP COSTApr 1, 2010 ... BerryHack.com - BlackBerry Unlock Code Calculator - Supports OLD SECURITY & NEW ... BerryHack.com BerryHack007@gmail.com. Call: 425-243-HACK ...
    newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bfs/1672596867.html - 13 hours ago

Hide more results from newyork.craigslist.org
    04-02-10 12:21 PM
    Actually they just posted the video of the software calculating unlock code for my blackberry storm 9530.

Yeah I found them on craigslist too and thats why I was worried but seriously saying I have given it a shot. I just bought it off there website for $250

at the most I will have to place complain with Paypal.

But I am hoping to get it tomorrow! They emailed me stating I will get my shipping info by 4 PM PT

Guys pray for me I will hook you up with codes!

I will keep all posted. I am hoping this comes thru!
    04-02-10 12:58 PM
    This guy is a scammer. He will send you a useless device with viruses.

I bought this calculator from him, but he ripped me off. send me a usb card that is empty. I filed a charge back with my credit card and paypal.

beware of this dude.
    04-02-10 01:59 PM
    There are many fake calculators out there, but if you can get it for $250, that's good for you.... , most unlockers did not get it for $250 and it is not free that you can download online either. I do sell calculator too, if interested you can PM me
    04-02-10 02:45 PM
    We sell the calculator too. We should be able to match/beat any price. PM us for more info.
    04-02-10 02:49 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I wish you had replied couple hours earlier. Anyways I bought it

This guy is a scammer. He will send you a useless device with viruses.

I bought this calculator from him, but he ripped me off. send me a usb card that is empty. I filed a charge back with my credit card and paypal.

beware of this dude.
    04-02-10 02:53 PM
    The guys at berryhack.com just called and promised that I will have it tomorrow. since i tried filing complain with paypal.

He said I wont have any problems and he sent me the rapidshare download links with premium account username and password but the software will not work till I get the security dongle tomorrow. He is suppose to get me started using team viewer software once my download completes.
    04-02-10 02:59 PM
    You mean you will sell the same software for cheaper? and how about the security dongle the guy was talking about? do you need that to make this to work? or you can simply enter activation key to this software and it will start working.

Is this same as the one you are selling on your website for $945 (thats a huge write off)

I have a cell phone repair shop in philadelphia and at times i have people who needs like 10 unlock codes. I want to be able to calculate more than one imei is there a fix for that too?

All your At&t codes are 1.99 even the new HTC Pure. I just paid 15 dollars last week.

You are on my favorites now.

We sell the calculator too. We should be able to match/beat any price. PM us for more info.
    04-02-10 03:08 PM
    PM Sent. Waiting on your reply.

There are many fake calculators out there, but if you can get it for $250, that's good for you.... , most unlockers did not get it for $250 and it is not free that you can download online either. I do sell calculator too, if interested you can PM me
    04-02-10 03:13 PM
    I am way too excited just downloaded the program and installed it.

Downloaded the BlackBerry Calculator and Desktop Manager.

I have two tabs here Action and Options

Oh it says 'No Security Dongle detected'

and yeah I guess under options it unlocks other phones too

BlackBerry
    CCS (God knows what that is)
    HTC (I wish it does the HTC Pure just paid 15 bucks to unlock my phone)
    Nokia
    Siemens (Are they still hanging out there?)
    Virtual blah blah blah..

Nothing works so far I guess I need to sit tight till I get my dongle ..
    04-02-10 04:00 PM
    Oh finally got the tracking info! Yeah

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 08:09 PM
    So, I finally got home and usps express mail package was waiting rite on my door front.

I was able to successfully run the blackberry calculator as expected!

Thank you guys for all the support!

I will giveaway free 10 blackberry unlock codes to crackberry readers. Simply PM your imei and network, country

Eg: 358483026937694 Verizon Wireless, USA

We will randomly select 10 requests.

All codes willnbe posted here at 12AM April 5th, 2010
    Last edited by Branta; 04-04-10 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Removed request to post IMEI in public messages
    04-03-10 11:40 PM
    Hey, great chance to get my bb 9500 unlocked. i don't have a credit card so i cannot use most of the unlock services available, und i live somewhere where no local provider of such a service is available (at least not under 70€).

my imai is 359484.02.xxxxxxxxxxx
    A1 Vodafone, Austria

Edit:
    i also managed to read the MEP, if it does any help.

Edit2: since cellunlocknet said this is a MEP calculator, here is my MEP:
    mep-07484-007
    Last edited by austrianer; 04-04-10 at 01:18 PM.
    04-04-10 05:44 AM
    Glad it turned out well for you. That calculator is by MEP only...which is why it's cheap but does the job If you have a lot of walk-ins you might be better with another solution. Email us for more info.

Good luck in your business and let us know if you ever need any help whatsoever.
    04-04-10 12:22 PM
    Recent developments in the hacking world make it unwise to publish IMEI or ESN in open forums. Reputable unlockers are aware of the risk and will request sensitive data by a private channel.

Please DO NOT post your PIN or IMEI in public view under any circumstances. If you are entering a contest/promotion with an unlock company, they are required to have a private email address to which you may send your information.
    04-04-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD