Hi guys,

I paid bbtron.com to get a verizon 9630 unlocked 6 hours ago. Till now, I haven't received any response even though the site says "unlock within 10 minutes". Anyone aware of this site. I'm suddenly having doubts. Had they mentioned anywhere that it takes 1-2 days, I wouldn't have been tense but 6 hours seems a lot when the site mentions 10 minutes.

Has anyone bought any codes from this site ever?

Link: BBtron.com - Premier Blackberry Unlocking Service. Instant Blackberry IMEI Unlock Codes delivered online, unlock any GSM, CDMA Blackberry handsets worldwide
    03-11-11 10:25 AM
    Thanks for the response!

bbtron eventually sent me the code for which I had paid $9. But, thanks for telling me about freemyblackberry. I'll try them in future!
    03-12-11 01:44 AM
    So it proves unlockers here do provide service for the money taken.
    03-12-11 07:56 AM
    Yes feedback on an unlocking site is crucial.
    03-14-11 01:45 PM
    always do your homework before spending money that's an aweful long time to wait for a code but glad you eventually got it!
    03-15-11 10:53 PM
    Hi guys,

I paid bbtron.com to get a verizon 9630 unlocked 6 hours ago. Till now, I haven't received any response even though the site says "unlock within 10 minutes". Anyone aware of this site. I'm suddenly having doubts. Had they mentioned anywhere that it takes 1-2 days, I wouldn't have been tense but 6 hours seems a lot when the site mentions 10 minutes.

Has anyone bought any codes from this site ever?

Link: BBtron.com - Premier Blackberry Unlocking Service. Instant Blackberry IMEI Unlock Codes delivered online, unlock any GSM, CDMA Blackberry handsets worldwide
    I am unlocking a 8230 and i've been waiting for what should be 8 minutes for 8 HOURS so far. i've sent them two emails and tried their Skype support which didnt answer. not real pleased so far.
    04-30-11 10:52 PM
    Thanks for the response!

bbtron eventually sent me the code for which I had paid $9. But, thanks for telling me about freemyblackberry. I'll try them in future!
    sounds too good to be true but these guys provide EXCELLENT service, never disappointed me, always efficient and reliable.

EDIT: freemyblackberry.com
    05-03-11 12:05 AM
    I am unlocking a 8230 and i've been waiting for what should be 8 minutes for 8 HOURS so far. i've sent them two emails and tried their Skype support which didnt answer. not real pleased so far.

If you can't get your unlock code let us know and we'll get you a good deal! Few great unlocker's online here. But they might come back and surprise ya!
    05-05-11 05:50 PM
    I put in an order for my unlock code 2 hours ago and I still haven't received the code from them. It seems I am not the only one who has had this problem.

I think I might have gotten ripped off. It says it should be there within 20 minutes but it has been 2 hours for me and I have read two other saying their took over 6 hours to show up.

I have also gotten no response from the sales staff after sending two emails to them.

I am writing this to warn you not to use this service... it may be cheap but cheap is meaningless if they don't give you what you paid for.
    05-14-11 02:50 PM
    Thanks for sharing your experience, that's why we always recommend that you should use a reliable unlocker service.
    05-14-11 07:22 PM
    I put in an order for my unlock code 2 hours ago and I still haven't received the code from them. It seems I am not the only one who has had this problem.

I think I might have gotten ripped off. It says it should be there within 20 minutes but it has been 2 hours for me and I have read two other saying their took over 6 hours to show up.

I have also gotten no response from the sales staff after sending two emails to them.

I am writing this to warn you not to use this service... it may be cheap but cheap is meaningless if they don't give you what you paid for.
    PM us the info, we will get you the code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 11:58 AM
    we can help as well. one thing though is be sure to check business hours before you purchase. they may be out
    05-20-11 09:13 PM
    Very important to deal with an unlocker that has a good reputation and we are plenty of them here.

Let us know if you still need your phone unlocked and we'll take care of you.
    05-21-11 01:09 AM
    Most sites will post an estimated delivery time as well as a business hours so be sure to check that out -- it might be the reason for the delay. But I agree, you should definitely check feedback on unlocking sites or contact them directly.
    05-29-11 03:07 PM
    Also make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder, the unlock code might be there.
    06-16-11 06:12 PM
    I wish read this earlier about bbtron.com i submittted my info about 3 hours ago and am still waiting for the code. SMH
    06-29-11 10:27 PM
    I wish read this earlier about bbtron.com i submittted my info about 3 hours ago and am still waiting for the code. SMH
    PM us your info and we can help you out
    06-30-11 02:04 AM
    i submitted bb info about 20 hours ago, but waiting for the code till now.
    I'm sure they will send you the unlock code, send them an email.

But If you don't get a reply from bbtron any time soon email me at
    James @ BlackberryCodeSource.com

We will help you out and give you the unlock code for free

Cheers,

James
    11-11-11 08:03 AM
    already received the code
    11-11-11 08:20 AM
    Its unfortunate that they do not offer instant service.
    11-11-11 09:29 AM
    Glad to hear! Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry.
    11-11-11 03:33 PM
    already received the code
    Great!

Enjoy your Unlocked Blackberry!
    11-11-11 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD