View Poll Results: Will att ever find out of my hoax?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO

1 50.00%
  • YES

1 50.00%
  • eventually

0 0%

0 0%
    Hey so I searched the forums and couldn't find the answer to my question. Here is the back story:

I owned a peal and needed to upgrade but cant afford the 30 plan (broke college student) so I upgraded to the xenon for free with 10 data plan. Im just bought a curve 8320 on ebay unlocked, and it did not specify what carrier it was originally on. Im going to do a sim switch so i can use the 8320 with my 10 unlimited plan.

I did read on here that bbm, and push email and any other bis or bes service will NOT work. So my question is does anyone know of a 3rd party bbm app? I cant find it on Google or on this forum so I have done my research. If so do you use it?

Also has anyone done this sim swap since the whole need data on smart-phone change?

Thanks guys!

**Just a side note. I use a blackberry for calendar sync and more importantly the easiness of this phone. Any "feature" phone does not compare to the quality of the blackberry, so please I don't need anyone saying... "whats the point of having a blackberry" I simply can not afford a 35 thousand dollar school and a 30 dollar internet plan.
    12-22-09 02:02 PM
    I did read on here that bbm, and push email and any other bis or bes service will NOT work. So my question is does anyone know of a 3rd party bbm app? I cant find it on Google or on this forum so I have done my research. If so do you use it?
    Those services will NOT work without a BIS plan. The ONLY app you can get for BBM and push email is the BIS data plan, which is $30 a month.

They will eventually find out, and they will add the data plan. Just don't be surprised when your bill is $30 more.
    12-22-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD