I have searched Google, HowardForums, Crackberry, and other sites. I see people having the same problems as me but people make wise *** remarks and the questions never get answered or the "solutions" dont work.

I bought my Blackberry Storm fully flashed to Cricket. MMS, SMS, WAP, and Calling. (I dont care about the stupid Apps that all these other people are ******** about.) I put in the wrong password (dumb dumb me.) Phone erased everything, I downloaded the newest update thingy 5.0 or something, Then I only had SMS and Calling. I did some legacy and service books download thing ha... and got the icons back for MMS and WAP but they dont work. I dont think i got the wrong service books. But yeah any help is greatly appreciated.
    Only helpful responses.. no smart assness!
    04-07-10 05:26 PM
    Hey i started a company that remotely flashes blackberrys. You can text me at 7192901573 or visit our website and I can help you. The site is remotesquad.com
    04-07-10 10:04 PM
    I have searched Google, HowardForums, Crackberry, and other sites. I see people having the same problems as me but people make wise *** remarks and the questions never get answered or the "solutions" dont work.

I bought my Blackberry Storm fully flashed to Cricket. MMS, SMS, WAP, and Calling. (I dont care about the stupid Apps that all these other people are ******** about.) I put in the wrong password (dumb dumb me.) Phone erased everything, I downloaded the newest update thingy 5.0 or something, Then I only had SMS and Calling. I did some legacy and service books download thing ha... and got the icons back for MMS and WAP but they dont work. I dont think i got the wrong service books. But yeah any help is greatly appreciated.
    Only helpful responses.. no smart assness!
    Well you did the rookie mistake. Whoever flashed the phone for you didn't advise to not mess with the OS. So you erased your flashed PRL. Needs to be flashed again.
    04-07-10 11:46 PM
    And Nick is the best for that
    04-08-10 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD