I'm not gonna lie, i'm a full-fledged BlackBerry noob.... only knowing the ways of T-Mobile & iPhone'ability ...

I recently bought a BlackBerry Curvey 8900 (t-mo) , and decided to get it unlocked... so I called up t-mobile , they e-mailed me the unlock code, and I had it ready for AT&T within 24 hours!!!... Well, Instead of getting $275 for the phone, I made $440 selling it on eBay, unlocked... which ABSOLUTELY stunned me!!!

Anyways, here's what's up.... I've been unlocking iPhone's , iPhone 3G's , jailbreaking iPhone's, jailbreaking iPod Touches...etc for a while now, and it's somewhat profitable around my area ($10 per unlock , $5 per jailbreak)... and i've been making a little extra cash on the side doing this!!

SO, I was curious if there is any "guru's" out there that could take me under their wing (paid or free)... and show me how to unlock the Storm / Curve / Bold to work with other GSM networks..

If there's some type of software "similar to QuickPwn for iPhone's" ... available, could you point me in the right direction?? Is there any way to unlock a phone without calling into T-Mobile or Verizon?? Any Hacks I can do??

Thanks in advance!!!
    06-05-09 01:44 PM
    Google + torrents.
    06-05-09 01:49 PM
    312 - I've been google'ing all day, and have stumbled across 1 guide that was talking about opening the phone & re-soldering some cable to another location (which I don't want to risk).... Is there anything BESIDES calling into Verizon or T-Mobile to get the unlock code? like a universal code?? Or should I just find some type of software?
    06-05-09 01:52 PM
    Google + torrents.
    ^^since this isnt the ideal answer ^^, here is a link to help you http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/bes...unlock-165934/ and you can also check out horzion wireless also hope this helps
    06-05-09 01:53 PM
    I thought it was pretty ideal.

You can go this route, too: Bulk Unlock Codes | UniquePhones
    06-05-09 01:57 PM
    Thanks Stiefler07 , and 312 ... I appreciate it!!!

I'll check them out, and post again if I need any more help
    06-05-09 02:03 PM
    I thought it was pretty ideal.

You can go this route, too: Bulk Unlock Codes | UniquePhones
    That is a good find 312, honestly
    06-05-09 02:04 PM
    Yeah, that's pretty sweet....
    06-05-09 02:11 PM
    Honestly ,i have been searching for MONTHS, how these guys on ebay get the codes are a mystery to everyone. Apparantly you either have to know someone, or get access to the IMEI/subsidy code database for each provider, and i have found absolutly NOTHING

I also have a small business here on the side unlocking phones, and i just get mine from ebay
    06-05-09 02:11 PM
    mrm143 - How much do you pay for each one??? How much do you charge to:

★ Unlock BlackBerry 8900
    ★ Unlock BlackBerry Bold
    ★ Unlock BlackBerry Storm

I'm trying to find out how to unlock EVERY phone ever made... but I have to take it one step at a time!!!! Just learning the big dogs first (iPhones / Blackberry's / Palms..etc)
    06-05-09 02:15 PM
    Depends on how much the code is...
    codes go from 3-63.00 for a sidekick lol

I WISH i new how to get access to the database, SOMEONE must know
    06-05-09 02:16 PM
    Well... that link that 312 threw up there must be something worth loooking into.. don't you think?!?

so, you ONLY unlock sidekicks?? is that profitable in your area?
    06-05-09 02:20 PM
    Not profitable becuase I have to pay someone for the codes, NOW if i could do it myself it would be. I charge about 30 per phone depending on model, and dont even bother with sidekicks, too expensive

I've heard about these "boxes" but their are so many types to buy, is their one that will just do all phones?
    06-05-09 02:25 PM
    PS... not trying to promote anything here, just giving my .02
    06-05-09 02:26 PM
    yeah, some "gold unlock box" or something like that...

I've searched Demonoid, Mininova, etc... and haven't found anything yet...

I'll post if I stumble across it somewhere!
    06-05-09 02:26 PM
    it's like some boxes do phone A, then another does phone B, another does 63 phones with the different cables... Isnt their a universal box, and you just buy the cables? Whats this "furious gold"
    06-05-09 02:27 PM
    Not profitable becuase I have to pay someone for the codes, NOW if i could do it myself it would be. I charge about 30 per phone depending on model, and dont even bother with sidekicks, too expensive

I've heard about these "boxes" but their are so many types to buy, is their one that will just do all phones?
    Uh......you're contradicting your first statement with your 2nd. You think those FURIOUS GOLD BOXES are free??
    06-05-09 02:32 PM
    OK, enough. This topic is more suited to a workshop training forum or offline private communication.

We don't have a problem explaining to users how they can get their phone unlocked by buying a code. This is general phone service and repair, way off topic for CrackBerry
    06-05-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD