The phone is locked to UK network O2

does anyone know where to unlock the phone?

the carrier charges 15 + 1 month wait.

I asked a market stall and he said he would have to take it away to be done which wasn't going to happen.

And alot of the websites that seem okay to unlock the phone after reading further reviews on have taken money and gave wrong codes.

What can anyone suggest?
    thanks
    02-07-10 12:01 PM
    wrong section?
    sorry
    02-07-10 12:12 PM

I asked a market stall and he said he would have to take it away to be done which wasn't going to happen.

And alot of the websites that seem okay to unlock the phone after reading further reviews on have taken money and gave wrong codes.

What can anyone suggest?
    thanks
    I have used CarrierUnlock and they were great. Submitted the necessary info and got the code a few minutes later. There are also several other reliable companies that work through CrackBerry and I wouldn't hesitate to use one of them. A little research and you should be fine.
    02-07-10 04:39 PM
    Just look in the BB Unlocking forum here on CB. There are several unlockers that hang out in there. They'll hook you up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 08:46 PM

What can anyone suggest?
    thanks
    We can unlock the device for you and get you a correct unlock code for your device.
    02-08-10 10:35 AM
    We can also help. There are a few of us unlockers on Crackberry.com that have some good feedback. Let us know if you have any questions about the process
    02-08-10 08:43 PM
    We can unlock the device for you and get you a correct unlock code for your device.
    I also need help! I am somewhat new to thisn just bought my8520. Any help would be appreciated!!

03-22-10 12:04 AM
    I also need help! I am somewhat new to thisn just bought my8520. Any help would be appreciated!!

Any of us unlockers can help you unlock your Blackberry. You simply need to place the order on any of our websites and you will get your unlock code by email as well as the instructions.

We can email you the code right away.

Let us know if we can help.
    03-22-10 12:28 AM
    Still need to get it unlocked? Feel free to email or pm us for more information
    03-22-10 04:47 PM
    If you are still looking for an unlock code, GlobalUnlockcodes.com is ready to help!
    03-22-10 05:36 PM
    Just report, don't respond, and especially don't quote.
    03-23-10 10:57 AM

Feel free to contact us if you still need your blackberry unlocked.
    03-25-10 08:50 AM
    Phone already unlocked
    03-25-10 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD